Who is Christmas shopping on Black Thursday/Friday?

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 5,203 Views
Sadly, this sort of thang is catching on in Canada. I believe last year was a busier than usual. Crazy Yanks!!!

do we get discounts on gift cards if we get them friday :clueless: ... if not, i have no reason to leave the house

RR do you blanket-gift your whole family with gift cards?

You've got more balls than me man.

As for the OP, I typically start my Christmas shopping on December 22.

That's 2 full days of shopping before Christmas Eve.

You will have to change your dat eof shopping once yoru littel one is old enough to get the xmas thang. Most toys are gone by then Mathieu. Life will now be all about your child and not you anymore, once he is born of course.

i actually put some thought into my dads gifts...my brother gets xmas all year round in the form of money he borrows that will never fucking pay back, so most years, a gift card is all i care to bother with... i would buy his wife rat poison if i thought the cunt would eat it all... the niece/nephew get gift cards or some type of clothing (who knows what kind of shit teenagers wear these days)... i spend a little time shopping for whatever female is currently giving me grief

You will have to change your dat eof shopping once yoru littel one is old enough to get the xmas thang. Most toys are gone by then Mathieu. Life will now be all about your child and not you anymore, once he is born of course.

I'll be happy to drop off the woman at the mall whenever she pleases.

my brother gets xmas all year round in the form of money he borrows that will never fucking pay back, so most years, a gift card is all i care to bother with... i would buy his wife rat poison if i thought the cunt would eat it all... the niece/nephew get gift cards or some type of clothing (who knows what kind of shit teenagers wear these days)... i spend a little time shopping for whatever female is currently giving me grief

4-snowmen-animated.gif

merry christmas r?r?

I like the 2 day in advance rule too...my best friend and I have religiously gone shopping/girl watching a few days before xmas for around 20yrs now...end up buying very little and hitting the bar after lunch

Since you're an athiest Matty, I recommend you buy nothing and tell your family to respect your beliefs.

Good point FW.

But no. I'm not that big of an asshole. Not yet anyway.

FW I go to marriage preparation meetings with a Catholic priest. I have a booklet about the 10 Commandments in my SBR backpack right now.

Be proud of me FW.

can we then start a thread titled "can i touch your white galaxy tab?"
:goofy:

I am buying some fruit and vegetables if they are on sale. Last year the papayas and kohlrabi were on sale at H-Mart.

Good point FW.

But no. I'm not that big of an asshole. Not yet anyway.

FW I go to marriage preparation meetings with a Catholic priest. I have a booklet about the 10 Commandments in my SBR backpack right now.

Be proud of me FW.

Us Catholics have the best gambling opps, like bingo. All proceeds go to the church of course. You'll make a great catholic, Matty. :pope:

Oh man, my grandma used to drag my bro and I there and buy us 4 cards each. We were a 12-card demolition derby.

Grandma used translucent red chips to mark her cards, not that messy ink thingie.