Who hear has nailed a 10!?

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 11,277 Views
:bowdown: There's always a but.

what you want to know guy, how to pick winners?

Keep your eyes open starting in a month..

i'll give you a chance
p.s. learn to spell

p.s.s. snitches get stitches

yes

next question

You know you're jealous.

seriousandy.jpg

*edit: How am I posting in a Brock Landers thread! OH NOS!!!!! I just lost all respect for myself. I here my soul collapsing in on itself.

...see what I did there?

nice job, are you home?

nice job, are you home?

We made it back a few hours ago.

Mr. X is doing some major shenanigans with a fish tank. These two little goldfish (JJ Goldfish and Abraham) and snail (Snail Earnhardt Jr.) are ending up costing us an outrageous amount of money. Fortunately, the amount of enjoyment I get watching Mr. X getting retardedly engrossed in a ridiculous project is priceless. The bank of four different kinds of lights and the wood tank hood that he built while I was out of town isn't pictured. He's putting in live plants and it's a tricky thing to do. He's done all the sciency, scientific research and has a kit with various vials and drops to balance everything out. That big blue thing is filtering the fish tank water and then will be used by me in the future to drink filtered water and make hot tea....you know, with regular water, not fish tank water.

Sometimes he goes to great lengths to procrastinate.

fishtank.jpg

I have enjoyed the company of a girl I now consider a 10 years back. I was a bad boy - very athletic and dipped into the underage honey pot and dated a 17 year old when I was 23. Great time. Now she is amazing and is on the other country. She likes me though but we will never be like that again.

All in all a good investment. She's so hot it is ridiculous and I am just glad I can say "I had some of that".

Sorry I can't give name or picture.

Are you imgv??

No she exists. Would love to clarify with detail but that would be unfair to her. Great girl. She would have left my at the time scumbag ass either way when she went to college but I really should have gone to her prom.

We made it back a few hours ago.

Mr. X is doing some major shenanigans with a fish tank. These two little goldfish (JJ Goldfish and Abraham) and snail (Snail Earnhardt Jr.) are ending up costing us an outrageous amount of money. Fortunately, the amount of enjoyment I get watching Mr. X getting retardedly engrossed in a ridiculous project is priceless. The bank of four different kinds of lights and the wood tank hood that he built while I was out of town isn't pictured. He's putting in live plants and it's a tricky thing to do. He's done all the sciency, scientific research and has a kit with various vials and drops to balance everything out. That big blue thing is filtering the fish tank water and then will be used by me in the future to drink filtered water and make hot tea....you know, with regular water, not fish tank water.

Sometimes he goes to great lengths to procrastinate.

fishtank.jpg

glad you both got home safe...

the fishtank is a nice project, hopefully peace will be obtained, albeit pricey peace

My wife is hot, has large cans and all, but i would not call her a 10. I want to know who has nailed a certified sex animal!

Bump for Tully.

Spoke to my 10 today.

Wowo.

She is off the charts.

I have enjoyed the company of a girl I now consider a 10 years back. I was a bad boy - very athletic and dipped into the underage honey pot and dated a 17 year old when I was 23. Great time. Now she is amazing and is on the other country. She likes me though but we will never be like that again.

All in all a good investment. She's so hot it is ridiculous and I am just glad I can say "I had some of that".

Sorry I can't give name or picture.

Wow! I just saw this. I had the exact same thing happen to me! I cannot provide name/photo either.

RUBBER BAND PLAYS 40/55 ALL TIME 73%
"If you need a rebate, you are a fukking loser. If you are concerned about rebates, you shouldn't be fukking gambling..Period" - Anthony Richkas.

Brockaaaay! You would love a rebate now, wouldn't you?