Who Do You Miss Most? (Multiple Choice Quiz)

• Start date
  • Replies 75 Comments
  • Views 5,812 Views

Who do you miss most? (Multiple answers OK)

• Total voters
Have to go with Pally. At his best the guy was unmatched poster imo. But towards the end he lost it too. Probably too many drugs idk :dunno:

And Shanty of course if he was on the list.

Amidst all my earlier complaining, I forgot to actually vote. I guess I vote for MrX. He is on the same wavelength as me sense-of-humor wise.

The only reason I didn't vote for morty was because he hated this sort of threads. :grin:

let's get everyone back

more people, better forum

I miss pally even though he was a carpedime-type

clicked dunder even though he stopped posting before I was even regularly reading. I'm sure he's a dunderhead and we need more of those.

clicked roguescholar even though he's a little nuts with his outing/personal info stuff because without him we lose a lot of jokes

Dunder - Man when he said he was going to take a little break due to his mum's death he wasn't kidding. Dunder! Bereavement only lasts a week you dick! Come back!

lol. maybe he's religious and grieves for a year

vd was ok but I'm pissed at his lame excuses for rejecting our advances

I miss taco no matter how many posts he made. I thought of him when the announcers were talking about tacofred in the gold cup

Last edited:
someone delete this thread before Jello sees it

I already saw it Arch. Not a great showing for me (thanks though Robyn).

I'm gonna chalk it up to me being away so long, and you fuckers not remembering me so well anymore.

I didn't even know you

Yeah, I know Archie. I was only here for the first few months. I had no idea you were this funny.

We're not looking back, though. Let's focus on the future.

I don't remember you being this kind of power poster back then. Wally Backman really set something off :dunno:

Im back with a vengence Reno. Got somethin to prove apparently.

Hey I voted for Jello too! Poll stiffed me!!!11

FREE FU

miss you brother, kind of love you