Who Do You Miss Most? (Multiple Choice Quiz)

• Start date
  • Replies 75 Comments
  • Views 5,789 Views

Who do you miss most? (Multiple answers OK)

• Total voters

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bit of an ongoing joke on all the power posters that leave us. Who do you miss most?

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Capped the post count at 1,000, which left off quality guys like Shanty, Hawk, rjt, Girish and RageWizard. But thems the breaks.

Only allowed 10 options in the poll, so Mr & Mrs X are write-in votes. Feel free to vote for them in this thread.

Included Fu Manchu, Herman and Pally because they only post here about once a month.

And go!

I miss Fu Manchu because he is a GL classic. He is Gamelive about as much as Plommer is. I wish he would stop denying us.

I miss Herman because I remember when this site started and multiple posters said to ban Herman or they were outta here. But the founding fathers always saw silver lining in Herman's hijinks. I mean, nobody was meaner to another poster for no apparent reason (Vegas Dave) than Herman was. Kid was malicious. But look at him now. It's fun watching Herman grow up. Wish he was here more.

Immortality - What can I say. One of my all time favorites.

Dunder - Man when he said he was going to take a little break due to his mum's death he wasn't kidding. Dunder! Bereavement only lasts a week you dick! Come back!

Pally - Dood, Pally is hands down one of my favorite people on this earth. Just below Dat Nigga Earl and just above RayRay. Pally...we love you here! You dick! If you had a butt I would bang you!!!!

I miss Amby. I can't stand his skank girlfriend, but I always liked Amby. I'm sure deep down he knows all the ribbings we gave him here was just boys being boys. xoxoxo

Vegas Dave is genuine. I know for a fact he's not my biggest fan, but that's OK. Who is. But I do like VD and will always cherish our time at the poker table together. Me, VD, Pavyracer, angry old dude, Chad Ocho Cinqo, et al...

Swarmy is a fag. Fuck that kid he's a dick.

I have an appreciation for Scholar. I don't trust him as far as I could blow him (lol?) But I definitely appreciate the art form he brings to the posting table. Always cordial on the phone as well.

Jello. Jello, Robyn is single. Where you at playa? I wanna watch.

The X's started out as the most awesome couple ever and ended up being just as stupid as the rest of us. I can't hate on that. They just rolled up with such high expectations. It's a shame, really, that they allowed their exposed flaws to run them off from GL. And for the record, Mrs X will always hold a personal sport on my Top Five Hottest Women on Gamelive :up:

Since I can vote multiple times I vote for everyone and Mr and MrsX as well.

Isn't that sweet?

No but seriously man, I don't like this. It's a public vote and I'm going to not vote for some people even though I can? There is no one on the list I am trying to send that kind of message to.

So then what? I just vote for 1 person? How gay is that?

This is not a poll - it's an ordeal.

screwed up and didn't read the directions. would've also voted for swarmy and amby.

Bay that counts.

Muddy, sorry to stress you out, SIR!

I miss Mr. and Mrs. X and I miss tacomax.

Tacomax has 7 posts here. Doesn't count.

i will vote, but only if someone explains to me why The X's decided to ditch Gamelive.... and dont give me that shit about them being busy or some dumb shit...what happened to make them leave?

i will vote, but only if someone explains to me why The X's decided to ditch Gamelive.... and dont give me that shit about them being busy or some dumb shit...what happened to make them leave?

Ummm...I'm probably not best person to answer this. But long answer short?

Real life interrupted. A little ribbing followed. They took off. Pretty much same deal with Amby.

IMO what makes us what we are is that we allow our flaws to be exposed here. We all suck. So what.

But I could be way off on that.

For what it's worth, Andy still very much enjoys chatting with Robyn on Facebook. So :dunno:

Went with RS. Really tough call.

Fischay would have gotten my vote except he is obviously back posting, and the X's departure without a real reason left me :robynballs:

Lots of good posters on that list. Well, some. Vegas Dave, that guy needs to post more.

Cougar, do you read anything that doesn't have tits in the title? :madd:

Went with amby and pally. Those two were actually part of the meeting up crew so there was a bit more affinity to them.

There was a lot to like of Dunder. Was courteous, ran with stuff, had live in hk, gz, sg. 35+ yr old poster, actually gambled for a living. foreign wife. Scottish. I think he contributed to the original gamelive recipe, even just a bit.

There's no need to say how much the X's are like and miss here.

Vagina Dave and Pally...... Pally is straight up one of the best posters I have met. Dave's rants and his love of hockey make him worthy. I only voted for 2 however I should have voted for more.

Shanty is well Shanty. If you can get past that he is going to anally rape you with his stiff steel rod then your all good.