Who are the three people you hate MOST at S_R?

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,706 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
List them in order with #1 being the person you loathe:

3. PokerNut9999 - A compulsive old liar who claimed he owns three houses, a yacht and a golf course. Threated to show me up by posting photos but he never did. Dementia must be setting in.

2. WillieBee - Fat drunk old mod pissed off that he is in his 50's making $45K a year. Condemns someone for posting nonsense but turns right around and posts real names and what people do for a living. Has a photo of him in a tuxedo holding a cat. Probably the gayest photo a man has ever posted on the Internet. Fantasizes about blowin Scott Moore aka Tacomax.

1. G's Pks aka Ghetto's Picks. His posts pretty much sum up his pathetic existence. Guys bets $10 a game and claims his MLB system in perfect. It's perfect because he does not record losses. Whines to the mods like a little beotch when posters come after him. Typical ignorant black American; uneducated and downright moronic. Bought +8 points on the Bulls and paid -170; his play still lost :laugh:

I dnt hate anyone but I very much dislike this stiff:

jrich.jpg

iam also not fond of this guy:

dick-head.png

or this guy

sbrjohnwatching.png

or this guy

63417ee2.jpg

or this guy too

d4064eab.jpg

first is jrichshowfaghomo and last is cloak&daggerkobe

Oh and the pictuure of jrich is from creiditwagering stiffpage.

That's jrich? LOL hahah, why he acted ghetto black all the time? little guido is just another failed fucking athalete

bateman first guy is thejrichshow, the biggest wigger acting idiot i have ever encountered at SBR

:lmao: Can't say I hate anyone....just have a bunch of opinions.

Who do you dislike Innerr besides Herman? Nickaaaaaaaaay!

I actually like Herman. Was suppose to be a fun video and that's my humor. Just a lot of personalities noted, most don't last long.

Gotta add Pavyracer too. I've never seen a more immature man in my entire life. Part of what lead to my 2 week hiatus was Pavy telling me to "Shut the f up"; he attacked me out of the blue ad went crying to Willie after I blasted him back. Pavy is also pissed about his life; he had dreams of being a Professional Engineer but he never made it. Pavy is dumb as a rock and his Bigfoot like appearance only proves it. Pavy is so broke that he was walking around the Bash with a SBR shirt on. I can't stand this jerkoff and his big mouth.

3. Compaqdorkk
2. Deuce
1. TheHoff

1) G's Pks

2) Richkas
3)Ralphie1412