Who’s got the COVID

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,067 Views
Possible future events in casper's life as a teacher:

1. Assigned to teach a class of 9/10 year olds who overwhelm him with their antics. Cries in the teacher's room.

2. Casper thinks a student's mother, who is incidentally 6 feet tall, fancies him. At a parents-teacher meeting, the mother invites him to a protest on a Saturday. He convinces himself he can segue protest into some 'fun' evening. At some bar in the evening, he finds out that the woman is a lesbian. Gamelivers make fun of his broken gaydar.

3. Casper starts hooking up with the mother of another student. The student and his pals threaten Casper to stop it. Casper backs off but ends up losing a grand that he had 'loaned' to the mother.

4. Casper spots a former student at his gym and finds out she is the new trainer. He immediately hires her hoping to get laid. She tells him about the professional boundaries and his advanced age. He takes her car for carwash at his friend's place. Still no sex.

5. Casper thinks it's a great idea to teach about alcohol as part of lesson on culture. He is a former bartender though the presentation is largely a copy paste of gamelive's whisky thread. The parents protest and Casper gets fired. Gamelivers offer sympathy; I don't.

Just kidding. All the best. Sincerely.
I love this.

Sadly, this could all occur lol

Now 10% of my company's workforce. That's who's had the covids. Well over 700 cases.

Canada is quite a bit lower but the US and Mexico are higher so overall: over 10%.

I got to 5 and thought it was going to continue as a true ode to Caspy (a top 10 list). It was funny tho. The world needs teachers casp, good on you.
I never went to college. Sucked in school but did very well in my SATs. Learning to study and do schoolwork will be a real challenge. A challenge I’m finally ready to grapple with.
Boner, you’d know better than I would. 4 years seems like a scholastic eternity.
I have learned to appreciate the guys on here that actually received degrees.

I recall seeing Degrees for sale on Silk Road.

The dark web and bitcoin might be your answer for a necessary short cut.

I recall seeing Degrees for sale on Silk Road.

The dark web and bitcoin might be your answer for a necessary short cut.
How do they pull that off?