• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,068 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
I’ve been tested twice (April and July) but both were negative. First was due to a “scare” and the second time was because I was having allergy issues.

well these days I’m out of breath all the time, but I think it’s because I’m fat and live on top a hill. But my doctor said I should get tested again. Next avail test is after Xmas.

anyway, any of you have “The Covid” yet?

Casper has it.

I'm fat and live at the bottom of a hill and am also out of breath but I don't have it. I also choose to NOT get the Covid.

Cali, will you be having babies anytime soon?

I’ve been tested twice (April and July) but both were negative. First was due to a “scare” and the second time was because I was having allergy issues.

well these days I’m out of breath all the time, but I think it’s because I’m fat and live on top a hill. But my doctor said I should get tested again. Next avail test is after Xmas.

anyway, any of you have “The Covid” yet?
Sorry you’re not feeling 100% Cali.
I’m feeling like an 80 year old man all week. Walking up steps has me winded.
I doubt I’ll be back in a gym until the new year

Sorry you’re not feeling 100% Cali.
I’m feeling like an 80 year old man all week. Walking up steps has me winded.
I doubt I’ll be back in a gym until the new year
Gyms are open where you live?

And FL is doing no worse than NY

Gyms are open where you live?
Well I was in Florida until September. I’m now in NY.

Gyms were open in Florida early and gyms opened back up in NY in Sept.

I’m doing 9 months in NY and 3 months in Florida now.

Just moved into a kick ass apartment in Canandaigua NY. A mile from the lake and we live above an Italian restaurant.

Ill go back To Florida after the new year until March.

Last edited:
The couch comes in a week lol. Got the Internet quickly. Only a one day wait. We had movers. I couldn’t lift a box I was so weak.

Attachments

• 089A3DD0-99E6-4E61-9979-1AEC7C3F5347.jpeg
    089A3DD0-99E6-4E61-9979-1AEC7C3F5347.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 109
  • EC4B1DBF-826C-4E79-B46F-FBCA6DD20A3D.jpeg
    EC4B1DBF-826C-4E79-B46F-FBCA6DD20A3D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 110
  • D7F16003-2DA0-4824-9AB1-14A3E76F9536.jpeg
    D7F16003-2DA0-4824-9AB1-14A3E76F9536.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
Place looks amazing. :bowdown: Why do you keep criss-crossing the country?

Place looks amazing. :bowdown: Why do you keep criss-crossing the country?
Matty, I came to NY because the bar my friend owns was killing it during COVID. He offered me an actual cash bonus to come work for him for the rest of the season. I worked for 3 months and did awesome. A lot better than if I was in Florida working less shifts.

The ex (who is still my best friend) liked the idea of having me around.

The bar is closed now until March, so I’ll go back again for another season. I’m starting school in Sept of next year. Going to actually try college and get a teaching degree.

Amazeballs, best of luck with that.
Thanks pal. I’m hoping 2021 will be a year of opening up new avenues of professional growth. I can’t tend bar forever

Yes sir. Well that is the plan. Let’s see where school takes me

Possible future events in casper's life as a teacher:

1. Assigned to teach a class of 9/10 year olds who overwhelm him with their antics. Cries in the teacher's room.

2. Casper thinks a student's mother, who is incidentally 6 feet tall, fancies him. At a parents-teacher meeting, the mother invites him to a protest on a Saturday. He convinces himself he can segue protest into some 'fun' evening. At some bar in the evening, he finds out that the woman is a lesbian. Gamelivers make fun of his broken gaydar.

3. Casper starts hooking up with the mother of another student. The student and his pals threaten Casper to stop it. Casper backs off but ends up losing a grand that he had 'loaned' to the mother.

4. Casper spots a former student at his gym and finds out she is the new trainer. He immediately hires her hoping to get laid. She tells him about the professional boundaries and his advanced age. He takes her car for carwash at his friend's place. Still no sex.

5. Casper thinks it's a great idea to teach about alcohol as part of lesson on culture. He is a former bartender though the presentation is largely a copy paste of gamelive's whisky thread. The parents protest and Casper gets fired. Gamelivers offer sympathy; I don't.

Just kidding. All the best. Sincerely.