Which Gamelive Poster would you MOST want your daughter to date.....

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 5,883 Views
Stevie, do you think Tomato is gifted in foreplay? how do you see that playing out?

I really do. The poetic form combined with the detail he puts into his bets tells me that he would be very good to her in the sack and would love her sweetly, but would also be up to the challenge when she was dirty and just needed a great hard fucking. She's all your Mato.

But of course my GF has her tubes tied, so good luck.

this Stevie K guy seems to be a very devoted fella..... he would love on your daughter hard and be VERY committed......

ANY reasons why you wouldn't want your hypothetical daughter to date Stevenk?

I really appreciate this Archie. I really am a devoted guy a portion of the time.

I look at this question strictly from a selfish point of view. If my daughter is dating him, it means he is going to be in my life. So the question really becomes which gameliver would I most like to spend time with on a regular basis.

Papa George. He seems like a guy I could have ongoing discussions about post-Impressionism with.

I know he's not a Gameliver, but I might also pick CRAAZZZZYYYYYY Lou.

He'll be scared shitless of her and she will walk all over him. I like that idea.

This. Well played Breadeepoo.

I guess wally wants to date your daughters?

stevey, you want your daughter to date a vegetable but you don't want her to date me? I'm insulted.

Robyn it's not that I do so much as I would have liked an honorable mention at least.

for what its worth wally, I thought of you. I'd bet you have great tongue technique.

but you're morbidly obese. i'm a dirty skinned negro and you're a greasy fat dude, guys like us have no chance wally. that's how it is. :dunno:

Big Cock Guy

really? do I need to say more?

stevey, you want your daughter to date a vegetable but you don't want her to date me? I'm insulted.

I changed my mind. Teach her to be a Mrs. Guru and I'm down.

Papa George. He seems like a guy I could have ongoing discussions about post-Impressionism with.

And if you ever want an original Van Gogh, he has access to the whole catalogue for a mere $2k a piece!

5 star thread.

Mudcat is my choice.

Are you fucking kidding me? There's no other acceptable answer.