Which Gamelive Poster would you MOST want your daughter to date.....

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 5,856 Views
MrsX. She treats under-aged girls well.

Last edited:
MrX
MrsX. She's treats under-aged girls well.

This is, of course, assuming that my daughter was with someone else. Otherwise, that would just be wrong.

MrX
MrsX. She's treats under-aged girls well.

+1, that is spot on

patty- he is asexual as a back up

With all due respect to everyone

Tomato.

I want her to be wealthy.

I HEARD that Tomato has a really THICK cock....... but i'm not sure I want that for my daughter......

I mean its my Daughter we are talking about.....

do you want the man that marries your daugther to be hung like John Holmes?

I HEARD that Tomato has a really THICK cock....... but i'm not sure I want that for my daughter......

I mean its my Daughter we are talking about.....

do you want the man that marries your daugther to be hung like John Holmes?

I was more talking about money and security, he always seems to win a lot.

When it comes to a thick Mr. Happy I am Ok with that only because his gift of the poetic form indicates to me that he would properly have her ready for the deed.

I would want her to be satisfied so I am cool with it as long as he preps her appropriately which I am confident he would.

Kinda weird for a man to wish sexual gratification upon his daughter eh?

You hope that some pipe-laying lumberjack lays her down and does some serious work on little slit.

Man that's pretty wild.

Stevie, do you think Tomato is gifted in foreplay? how do you see that playing out?

Kinda weird for a man to wish sexual gratification upon his daughter eh?

You hope that some pipe-laying lumberjack lays her down and does some serious work on little slit.

Man that's pretty wild.

Contemplating getting involved in this discussion... :mrx:

Nope.

Mr X if you had a daughter I would make her see heaven. She'd experience tiny earthquakes daily. Twice.

I think you'd like me.

Mr X if you had a daughter I would make her see heaven. She'd experience tiny earthquakes daily. Twice.

I think you'd like me.

Yep.

very disappointed me nor blitty have been mentioned yet :mad:...then again, pico hasnt responded yet

Assuming that my daughter is 18 - Blitty. Might as well have the Grand Master himself teach her the game as soon as possible.

Great thread idea Mr. Arch.

I know he's not a Gameliver, but I might also pick CRAAZZZZYYYYYY Lou.

He'll be scared shitless of her and she will walk all over him. I like that idea.

this Stevie K guy seems to be a very devoted fella..... he would love on your daughter hard and be VERY committed......

ANY reasons why you wouldn't want your hypothetical daughter to date Stevenk?

I'd be honored if Acid Joe would eat out my daughter's ass and let me watch it