Where yall niggas really from???

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,204 Views
ray, wtf you answered to get Wyoming? There's nothing there as far as I know. Must have picked the ugly baby :dunno:

Utah, and I picked popeye chicken :dunno:

People might think you’re a bit weird, but honestly: you’re the kindest person in any room. You’ve got nothing but nice things to say to people and you’re always there to lend an ear. While Nevada and Colorado are out running around town, you’re being responsible at home making sure you’ve taken care of everything you need to get done.

I picked the mad baby and Jewel as my singer...I think that sealed the deal

Wisconsin

I had to guess at the first question about fast food restaurants. Hadn't eaten at any of them.

Go Packers 'n shit.

Iowa

First things first: youre not Idaho and youre tired of people mixing the two up. You dont obsess too much over appearance, you know youve got it all figured out. Youre a confident person who isnt afraid to take the lead on something. Also, you have many vowels in your name, for what its worth.

:grabsome:

Wisconsin
You are down for anything, anywhere, anytime. You love meeting and hanging out with new people. But you already know that. In conclusion, GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS! GO PACKERS!

Wisconsin

I had to guess at the first question about fast food restaurants. Hadn't eaten at any of them.

Go Packers 'n shit.

Jerry's Subs are awesome that's the only one I've eaten at. I have seen Sbarros but the food looks gross so never eaten there.

I got Missouri..... WTF is in Missouri?