Where yall niggas really from???

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,224 Views
Jerry's Subs are awesome that's the only one I've eaten at. I have seen Sbarros but the food looks gross so never eaten there.

I got Missouri..... WTF is in Missouri?
The Gateway Arch....that's about all I got.

Popeye's....

Tennessee

@ Muddy. You ought to try Popeye's Chicken. It is remarkably non-greasy and should never be associated with KFC in any way.

Popeye's....

Tennessee

@ Muddy. You ought to try Popeye's Chicken. It is remarkably non-greasy and should never be associated with KFC in any way.
That's what I picked (Popeye's) I think it was my choice of Gilmore Girls as TV show that landed me in Connecticut. I wish I would have gotten Tennessee. Trade ya.

Alaska :wah:

Do you like trees? I’m guessing you like trees. Good news: Alaska has a lot of trees. You’re someone who appreciates kickin’ back and watching the day go by. Being stressed out is never on your plan for the day. Here’s to taking to easy.

:facepalm: WTF. Trees can go fuck themselves.

Rhode Island

Alaska :wah:

Do you like trees? I’m guessing you like trees. Good news: Alaska has a lot of trees. You’re someone who appreciates kickin’ back and watching the day go by. Being stressed out is never on your plan for the day. Here’s to taking to easy.

:facepalm: WTF. Trees can go fuck themselves.

:lmao:

Really?

You got: New York
Let’s be honest: this is the best result on this quiz. Who wouldn’t want to move to New York? Chumps, that’s who. A buncha chumps. You can act a bit crazy at times but, then again, who isn’t a little crazy from time to time? You’re spontaneous, candid, and the most exciting person in any room. I want to hang out with you. Keep it up.

I call bullshit on Vagabond.

Elaborate plommer. Should I give you the answers so that you can try it for yourself?

Elaborate plommer. Should I give you the answers so that you can try it for yourself?

not necessary. since you came back with this response I'm inclined to now believe you.

Vermont.

Obvii because I chose Phish..

That's another thing. I had very little in the way of opinion about the musician choices. Kinda came down to Hank Williams and Jimi Hendrix, neither of whom I give much thought to on a normal day. I believe I picked Hendrix although in retrospect, I probably have more respect for Hank Williams' body of work.

Then later there was a question about a party anthem. That was quite a mish-mish of would-prefer-to-never-hear-it-again with a few never-heard-it-period. I actually chose The White Stripes there. I have heard some White Stripes - although the listed song doesn't ring a bell - and I am barely lukewarm on what I have heard of the White Stripes - but it seemed like the lesser of all evils.

As I say, I am not familiar with any of the food.

Therefore ----> Wisconsin.

:dunno:

Did you pick Jewel, Matty? I vaguely remember that Jewel is from Alaska.

I can't imagine you picking Jewel. Not that I know much of Jewel's music but I think I have a general idea and I can't see you picking it. But maybe there is something going on beyond my comprehension.

Did you pick Jewel?

I went with Hendrix, obviously.