Where the fok is the football thread?!

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 5,235 Views
A guy I work with is a Dolphins fan. He would definitely like to have the first pick in the next draft - but it is also a priority to not have a winless season.

Like even if it costs them that pick, he wants to have that one win. Something about how they are the only team with an undefeated season and he doesn't want to add a winless season to the legacy.

It's really important.

So they beat the Jets today so he's happy. Or something.

Yeah I dunno about these playoffs though. I dunno.

The old man in me has trouble accepting there could be ultimate success for the Baltimore Ravens with that scrambling quarterback style. The guy has to get his knees destroyed, right?

The Saints seem like a good team but they really needed a top 2 seed.

I have a hard time buying the Packers despite being 13-3 and having that all-important homefield for their next game.

Can't quite endorse the 9ers or Chiefs.

Doesn't feel like the Patriots year.

Ehh maybe the Ravens can keep dodging the bullets for another few games.

:thinking:

Maybe buffalo makes it. Weren't you a Buffalo fan?

I tried to adopt Buffalo a few seasons ago but it didn't take.

No feelings about them.

this last 2 minutes by Buffalo, might be the new dumbest shit I've seen in the nfl yet

There were some late headscratchers by the Bills for sure.

I'm glad Houston got 'er done for me but I don't expect anything else from them these playoffs. Not much of a team really.

Now this is a fucking disgrace. Tennessee is trying to run down clock by taking multiple delay of game/ fall start penalties. Apparently the clock keeps running after a penalty if there's more than 5min to go :facepalm stupid nfl. Not that NE needs more than 5 minutes to get a score. (stupid idiot Titans coach)
But of course, if allowed this move could be used effectively in situations when you're up by more.

And Ryan fuckin Tannehill ends the Pats season. :lmao:

As a Phins fan I always wanted the best for him.

Good to see.

Very strange - but good.

Good for that guy.

Bill B did that legal yet unsavory s*** eariler in the year to run down the clock that Tenn used last bight RC! If any team deserves to have it done to them, it's the Pats! I mentioned to my son awhile back why more teams haven't done it! I believe the official rule is you can't take 2? consecutive delay of games but think you can do multiple false starts?

Bill B did that legal yet unsavory s*** eariler in the year to run down the clock that Tenn used last bight RC! If any team deserves to have it done to them, it's the Pats! I mentioned to my son awhile back why more teams haven't done it! I believe the official rule is you can't take 2? consecutive delay of games but think you can do multiple false starts? I believe you will see some change of rule to stop the clock after any types of consecutive penalties next season!

Speaking about being savory-Tom Brady is a delicious man. Wouldn’t mind gobbling up his kibbles and bits.

No homo.

Bill B did that legal yet unsavory s*** eariler in the year to run down the clock that Tenn used last bight RC! If any team deserves to have it done to them, it's the Pats! I mentioned to my son awhile back why more teams haven't done it! I believe the official rule is you can't take 2? consecutive delay of games but think you can do multiple false starts? I believe you will see some change of rule to stop the clock after any types of consecutive penalties next season!
Easy solution that the billion dollar industry doesn't have enough minds to come up with. Always stop clock after penalty. Technically you can run the whole game down now. I mean inside the 5 yard line, it's just half the distance to the goal right?

It was funny to see Belichick get all pissed about it :laugh: Dude you still have 5 minutes to score 1 point. Not very confident in your offense eh?

That Gronk guy though.

He might have been pretty good.

That's wtf I'm talking about RJ!

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!