Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,190 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
Stay in NYC except move in with Casper for his obvious hunter/gatherer talents

:casper:

Explanation: I'm feeling like I have done my time in NYC, 8 years is quite awhile in one place (for me). While my career is going well, I am at a point where I can look for similar work elsewhere, there is opportunity in my industry in all major cities. It may take awhile to find a job, and I won't move without a job lined up, but where do you think I should focus my search? Or perhaps I should stay in the big apple and make it work here. I have some pros and cons for each place, NYC included. NYC and I haven't been getting along well recently. It may be a phase, but it may be time to divorce.

I voted for San Fransisco.

I have been to all places listed except San Diego.

I eliminated NYC and Chicago because of the arctic cold.

I eliminated LA because of the smog.

I eliminated San Diego because it can't be compared to San Francisco.

San Francisco is the most beautiful metro city second to none in the US. And the people are very friendly.

You'd stay at the same company?

You'd stay at the same company?

Most likely not, because the NYC office is the only one with my niche department. And I'm not attached to my company, meaning I could see myself elsewhere, but and fine where I am for now (trying to be vague here). however our parent company owns over 100+ global media, marketing and pr firms, so there may be opportunity within our global industry network.

move to my bedroom, i got a bunk bed we use but i get bottom bunk.

let me know cali this is a serious offer

I know that WA is out in San Fran so I'm going to vote for that

too many fags and wannabees in san fran...
too many niggers in l.a. ...
chicago is cold as fucking balls (only + to living there would be that FairWarning lives 45min away..you know, since you are into older men)
unless you have a job that is paying you incredible amounts of money, nyc is a place i would never think of living longer than i had to...
san diego is great, although overpriced, a + there is that fischy will reside there when he is done in the china sea in a few years...

I shoulda add Seattle, Vancouver, Toronto and Austin to this list

Majorly agree about NYC being way too expensive

Based on very little knowledge of anything, I vote for San Fran.

Or come to Toronto!

Ima get some ridicule for this but San Fran weather is teh sucks.

If I wanted to move out of NYC and had those options I would pick San Diego. I've never been there myself, but Daddy Rain goes often on business and he loves it.

I did visit Blitty in SoCal. Climate is a shitton better than on the northern west coast.

Fok rain.

if u move to either chi or sd because of other gamelive posters reside there then thats funny as fuck

NYC is a tough town. It takes a certain type of strong personality to survive here.

Have you thought about Omaha?

Sheeit.

I wouldn't fok with them Omaha brahs.

too many fags and wannabees in san fran...
too many niggers in l.a. ...
chicago is cold as fucking balls (only + to living there would be that FairWarning lives 45min away..you know, since you are into older men)
unless you have a job that is paying you incredible amounts of money, nyc is a place i would never think of living longer than i had to...
san diego is great, although overpriced, a + there is that fischy will reside there when he is done in the china sea in a few years...

Barely any darkies in Memphis.. :lol: