Where does Plommer post at these days and what's his handle there?

• Start date
  • Replies 188 Comments
  • Views 13,435 Views
We are all pissing away our lives bitching and moaning.

My cats breath smells like cat food

Mourning guys

About to smoke my morning cig

I'll post a pic of the view

Philly's beautiful especially when it's quiet

It's not gibberish. He uses these forums to try to extract money from posters.

I'm stopping it. Zero empathy for it.

He goes away, everyone's happy.

Pay your debt to IAG you stiff.

Someone I really care about told me to relax on here. I'll stop at other forums unless I see him scamming or just being a piece of shit again. This place and across the street will be 100% protected.

LOL

priceless u fukkin mentalcase.

STIFF!!

FW I asked IAG and I'm asking you, are you deformed? I'm cool with anyone you just look like it or Down Syndrome and seem quite defensive about it. Extremely mentally inabled as well and let's of course not forget physically. I have no beef with you. Just don't try to pretend you're something you're not, or ever was. Stay out of things that don't concern you or be in there the whole way. Last legal warning, Michigan. You have the option to be Plom's best friend right now - so take it.

Still no vets for Plom's cats though, and it's still so tough on them.. Yes, people are keeping an eye on it. It's called animal cruelty, and everyone around there knows they've been sick for awhile because of a neglegent "owner".

Yawn.

Boring. Plom -

And aside from your pukeworthy appearance you wonder why no one really likes you.

Everyone my problems and successes will come and go, it comes with manhood.

Remember I said this about the walking piece of lard that calls itself Plommer.

Plom brings no strength, no integrity, no spirituality, no creativity, nothing to the table except for neglect of other human beings and animals as is documented and so forth will carry out.

I actually got mad at Bread for meeting you and giving you a chance but he told me he never met you, Plom. Therefore he and I are still friends. He's cool - we both agree, you're not and never were. You were only able to talk to cool people such as Quincy and IAG out of sympathy. Now that we all know you're a thief along with being a proven bigot, dumb, lame and overall an anoyiing waste of time you get none. Is Quincy still your friend big guy? And by big I mean eyes barely looking out of a tub of lard.

Also I talked to cute girls tonight.

Plom, did you talk to that i5 you've been working so hard at?

Those were cool in 2007.

#cantaffordavetsocatsgobyebye #thenindictment #bringsnothingtothetableever

Plom, I wake up in the morning to represent my family, friends and to make people happy, especially beautiful women - but all coolios.

Plom - I have one question for you -

Why in the world do you wake up in the morning?

You clearly have no self respect, pride, friends, female prospects, or anything else.

I really want to know the answer, I think it'd be good for the community.

To eat more and move less, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
I also heard you're an awful truck driver and that your truck isn't street legal. They're on that too - you STUPID, UGLY, DISGUSTING, BIGOTED, ANIMAL ABUSING FUCK.

Steve you owe IAG money, you promised to pay her by Oct 31 and stiffed.

Nothing else matters.

PS: Only an idiot gets evicted for making too much noise. Get help you fucking mental case.

PPS: I also wanted to thank you for this beautiful gift of you being a stiff. This couldn't have worked out better for me.

Eggs the forum sheriff and stiff hunter. Look in the mirror stiffy.
lmao.gif

Plommer's not deformed. He looks like an extra in The Sopranos, in a good way.

Go to bed Steve.

Plom's a waste of life Matty for the shit he said about Cami and her family as well as theft as well as animal abuse.

No, Matty.

Teach your kid not to be a douche woman hating (out of result of rejection) bigot by showing him Plom's posts I can email you right now if you want and saying "hay don't do this, it can cost you a lot of money".

No, you.

And stop sticking up for that piece of garbage.

I know it's a useless wannabe keyboard warrior that can't even do that beyond a 4th grade level but it deserves absolutely no respect, sympathy or empathy ever.

People and animals work and try too hard to survive to be judged by some weak ass fat idiot capable of nothing constructive.

Matty - we're borderline friends.

Tell me exactly what you like about Plommer. I'll listen.

Who has he ever been good to and how?

The more specific the better.

"He" is capable of nothing to stop it. So if you have something to say to stop it, it'll save a lot of people a lot of time and energy, though I know its goal was only attention in the first place since it has nothing else to live for.

There is paperwork pending on that idiot.

I'd like to not have to send it.

and I blocked Teela for a reason. She felt way too sorry for that trash so I had to let her go.

You're pathetic? I don't care. You follow that up by being an asshole, then we care.

Last edited:
Also wanted to add that I really wish Steve gets the help he needs and gets his shit together but the incessant trolling of me across the street is extremely annoying and sometimes I can't help but jab back.

Plom's a waste of life Matty for the shit he said about Cami and her family.

What did I say about her family?

I said she's a mudshark, which she is. White broads that love big black cock give birth to half white/black babies.