Where does Plommer post at these days and what's his handle there?

• Start date
  • Replies 188 Comments
  • Views 13,438 Views
You spend a lot of time talking about things that happened to other people that no longer affect either party? Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me, but to each their own I suppose.

Monk I get that you're trying to back up Plom because you have history. But history changes when someone stabs someone in that group of friends in the back. I also don't appreciate being harrassed by him, having Cami and her kids called harsh racist insults, being told to kill myself, any of it only because I always treated him as what he's always been. A fake strengthened by cool people here making him think he is something decent.

Now you see what he is.

It's that simple.

Last edited:
It's also the only thread in months that has more then 50% of the posts written in English.

ahahaha

well played sir

I think Iag is definitely still upset about the situation. That someone would verbally attack her when she was trying to help that person out.

Disagree with no longer affecting either party.
She was upset that bacon goes on a plommer witchhunt across the forums and uses her as the reason to attack him after the debt was paid. She had told bacon it was paid and he kept stirring up the pot long after she told him to chill out. I have no idea what motivation Bacon has in playing Internet cop outside of using her to get back at plommer. The entire plommer/iAG fight doesn't happen if bacon butts out in the first place this morning. She didn't want to rehash the story.

Eggs loves confronting imaginary foes.

I get you, brah.

Fuck Plommer.

No excuse for an existence like that.

Besides being a sleeze ugly, stupid as fuck garbage bag to IAG.

Also, complete morbidly obese wannabe ethug who cant hold his own in person. Never anything cool to say. Trash racist. Tells me to kill myself. Harasses us during work hours because cool people around here made him feel that'd be ok. Rips people off has a job then says he doesn't.

Nothing ever to look forward to for that thing. At least we all know it'll be in hell soon enough on it's own accord.

FW, when are we grabbing a beer? Iced tea for me. As many of your favorite as you want.

I keep asking.

You keep not telling. I'll make sure you stay hydrated.

Bring your buddy Plommer.

Last edited:
Anywhere I see Plommer he gets obliterated with true insults.

Forever. I don't care what's paid (not by him, of course).

Bitch came at my then family and workday cause y'all made sleeze feel empowered.

If I were "him" I'd definitely say stuff back and I'd definitely offer more other posters as a bargain.

How can something with that intellect even type?

FW I am definitely picking up what you are throwing down.

Bacon

Seriously

Talk...long time coming

It should come from a more tenured member of this establishment but whatever.

Reason this place is -EV right now

Bacon

plommer thing

You put Iag in a bad spot and I guess she's supposed to be your friend or something.

None of this is open for debate, it's the cold water in the face truth.

I let the IAG part of that go.

He still came at me and Cami in our work email during working hours knowing we hated him and tried to play it off as a joke. Everyone knows people who hate eachother don't joke with eachother. Racial slurs on her and her kids. Making up stuff about our personal lives. Tells a person who everyone knows took himself out to do it again. The list goes on and on.

He was already done before anything to do with IAG.

Very done.

And that's permanent.

I respect you a ton Houser but yeah he's done.

It's a shame he felt so empowered to do those things, berate women etc. etc.

Now he's the permabitch.

And let's not forget a snitch, too.

Thing is people have dropped enough hints about it all. Boils down to selfishness.

I log in and just don't have a response for shit that makes no sense. Look how many posted today that typically don't. They are reading, just not posting because it's all Gd gibberish.

It's not gibberish. He uses these forums to try to extract money from posters.

I'm stopping it. Zero empathy for it.

He goes away, everyone's happy.

I hear all that but I'm talking about this forum.

It's fucked.

Yeah you're right man I'll chill unless he or someone standing up for him starts up again.

Peace.

Listen I hate mudcat at least as much as you hate Plommer.

Muddy ain't a scammer and he's a good hard working guy, very diverse skill set funny as fok too. I mean come on man look at his avatar right now. What is that? :lmao:

You should let that go. He never did anything to you.

Plommer did A LOT to me and my at the time family.

Not even close to the same.

That one's your bad man.

I don't care about Plommer.

Why is this place so slow now Steves bacon eggs.