Where does Plommer post at these days and what's his handle there?

• Start date
  • Replies 188 Comments
  • Views 13,447 Views

eggs

adjustments
Since
Oct 2, 2015
Score
Tokens
Someone let me know, thank you.

Saw him a few months ago at " the gambling forum"

Uglyluck

I have no problem with any of them, only him.

Thanks guys.

Someone I really care about told me to relax on here. I'll stop at other forums unless I see him scamming or just being a piece of shit again. This place and across the street will be 100% protected.

Unreal Plommer ripped me off

Steve are you going to allow this to stand

Can someone fill me in with some back story here?? :dunno:

Drop it on here right now Q don't tempt him or he's really going to have problems if he does anything and it won't be good for anyone. Hit me up on Fb if u want to and I'll get back to you when I can.

Hit me up on Fb if you're being serious.

He ripped me off as well. Pulled a bitcoin scam on me.

Just a scam scam with me

Scammed me good

So bad though

Good to know. This all sounds horrible. Unfriended him on Facebook.

You the man. :highfive:

Thanks Archie. Some of us left to get away from bacon. Off to another forum.

Only came there for "him" but it's a good place too, everyone else is cool I like it, good competitions with a lot of straight up players I'll be around to participate in stuff and keep an eye on "him" to make sure he ain't steppin out of line.

These are of course my main homies though but I got much love for ALL who play straight up that's why I run the lines for y'all.

You guys think dealing with e-scammers is tough? Try real life dudes who threaten to throw beer and shit at you or worse and have their girl throw your drinks in the trash and ask you if you have a problem because you're only playing well and respecting everyone.

That's tough, Plom ain't.

They're the hustle though and they do mostly play well and defend real turf which is respectable. I ain't there to crush your turf I'm there to do what I do and go somewhere else. Strippers hustle. Matty hustles advertising. Blitty hustles sporks. FW hustles alcohol.

Hustle bustle.

FW I've gone dry but why don't I head up to Chicago and buy you a beer this weekend?

Last edited:
I was.

The dishes are done, man.

It's funny, Plommer ran as soon as I showed up last nighht.

What a coincidence. Must've needed more lard