Where did Mr and Mrs. X go to?

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 4,162 Views
I like sushi. Toronto sushi is cheap but sub-par. I don't know Rabba. I mss the X'es. I know some Asians.

Nigiriably.

Way.

Except sea urchin. Tastes like vomit.

I'm a hypocritical vegetarian. Although I think we had this conversation before. I won't eat something I wouldn't kill myself. I think I would kill a fish, but I haven't been fishing since I've been 8 or so. The sheepskin boots, I got no excuse for.

I would eat nothing but sushi if I could.

Way.

I'm a hypocritical vegetarian. Although I think we had this conversation before. I won't eat something I wouldn't kill myself. I think I would kill a fish, but I haven't been fishing since I've been 8 or so. The sheepskin boots, I got no excuse for.

So you're a pescatarian..?

I remember one time for a buddy's b-day, a bunch of us went to this sushi place and we took the "tasting menu" - about 15 different plates were brought to us one after the other. At some point came the sea urchin, which looked appetizing enough (they made it look like a small ball of peanut butter resting on top of a block of rice).

We all needed to use our napkins, then the tablecloth, to barf it out and clean our tongues. I am reasonably certain that I'll never eat anything nearly as bad as that, and I once ate red paint as a kid.

I don't know why I shied away from sushi all these years. Maybe it was the thought of raw fish? Maybe it was the thought of conforming to yuppi urban shit?

Anyhow, I think I'm going to continue to eat this shit. But I need proper sushi.

Fiver I'm told that there is decent sushi (i.e. better than all those places on Bloor), I think in Yorkville? Also a place on Queen W near Broadview.

I liked sushi alright when I tried it, but kept thinking it could be better if the fish was at least slightly toasted.

I liked sushi alright when I tried it, but kept thinking it could be better if the fish was at least slightly toasted.

There are cooked/fried varieties, most of them called "Tiger Eye" or "Dragon Eye". Good stuff.

I would eat nothing but sushi if I could.

you would be the healthiest you could be

that's why japan has the best life expectancy in the world, all these seafood, natural grown food, little to no salt, etc

they don't poison themselves like they allow in the west

you see these 85 90 yr old japanese walking around, actively living and they look like 60 yr people in america

you see these retirees in florida 55 60 yr olds and they look decrepit, useless, broken

nippon kicks fukkin ass guey

I like sushi. Toronto sushi is cheap but sub-par. I don't know Rabba. I mss the X'es. I know some Asians.

Nigiriably.

:lmao: