When you eat your Smarties.........

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 4,853 Views
M & M's are candyish. Smarties are more chocolaty.

You got them reversed. Smarties have a slightly more toxic feel to them, while M&M's taste more like regular milk chocolate.

Not trying to start anything. As long as you come in here and admit you're wrong. You got 30 minutes.

someone like Andy Murray is known in the (English dominated) press as British when he is doing well but suddenly becomes Scottish after losing.

The Greg Rusedski effect.

You're either with us or against us, Bread. This is war. Pick a side. Don't make me do it for you.

It's a 2-2 tie right now. I'm not happy. I'm staying the fuck out of this thread!!!

You got them reversed. Smarties have a slightly more toxic feel to them, while M&M's taste more like regular milk chocolate.

This is also how I see it....er taste it.

Not trying to start anything. As long as you come in here and admit you're wrong. You got 30 minutes.

You are comparable to Hitler.

You are comparable to Hitler.

Matty is becoming more and more like an American everyday... Makes me proud!

Smarties are readily available here in the U.S.

417X9RDYXML._SS400_.jpg

We call that sugar shit Rockets up here.... it's not Smarties.....

BTW I haven't had smarties in years.... as mudcunt said it's making me want some..... but yes I eat the red ones last..... and purple if it's the new stuff.

oh, sugar shit rockets. OK, cause I was gonna say those have no chocolate at all.

Clearly someone needs to ask PiMike if his version of the Bible mentions the possibility of WWIII starting over whether Smaries (the chocolate ones) are better than M&M's.