When you eat your Smarties.........

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 4,859 Views
Yes because the US and Canada are the only two countries in the world, right?

The were originally made by Rowntrees a British chocolate maker but they were bought out by Nestl about 10 years ago.

Is Canada even a country, Dunder? Let's not kid ourselves.

Yes because the US and Canada are the only two countries in the world, right?

Dunder you daft cunt. I was joking with Mudcat.

Your "joke sensor" is malfunctioning. Your "angry responder" is working well.

Dunder, get it? He's joking. Plommer gets the joke.

This should not even be a debate, M&Ms are tasteless.
But if you Canadians are going to get involved in an e-fight at least do so with a product that is actually yours.

I guess I see where you are coming from. They want to adopt American sports, but European confectionery (even their famous Ketchup chips came from over here).
A nation, yes but a conflicted one, me thinks.

Don't mess with the British/American allied powers, wimpy Canada. Now what?

God bless this thread. It is amazing. Plommer did you have any idea this thread could become so awesome.

This should not even be a debate, M&Ms are tasteless.
But if you Canadians are going to get involved in an e-fight at least do so with a product that is actually yours.

Dunder, you daft cunt.

We are not "e-fighting" we are "e-playing", big difference.

Pally, why are you so angry today?
God bless this thread. It is amazing. Plommer did you have any idea this thread could become so awesome.
I give Dunder (daft cunt he is) the credit for making it a bit more interesting. The dude totally missed the point.

Dunder: we are just playing pally.

I suggest we meet on the curling ice and settle it once and for all.
This all started because I called you a dumb American, when we all know you are not American.

Dunder, you daft cunt.

We are not "e-fighting" we are "e-playing", big difference.

Pally, why are you so angry today?

I give Dunder (daft cunt he is) the credit for making it a bit more interesting. The dude totally missed the point.

Dunder: we are just playing pally.

Sure, I am the daft cunt.
Go back to my first post and try re-gauging my level of seriousness.

Finally. At least one of you has the balls to settle this like a man...

Agreed but it would have to be a sport that is popular in all three countries. As a compromise I would go for snooker.

I like the late twist that this has turned into a US v Canada v Britain chocolate war.

Agreed but it would have to be a sport that is popular in all three countries. As a compromise I would go for snooker.

I'm inclined to think a toothbrushing contest would be more in order actually...

Did you guys know that Great Britain is the reigning world champion of Curling. The team actually won competing as Scotland, but it is the same team that is representing Great Britain in the Olympics.

I wonder how the Scots feel about that.

(I didn't think this thread had enough twists and turns so I figgered I'd create another.)

Sure, I am the daft cunt.
Go back to my first post and try re-gauging my level of seriousness.
OK, plommer is a daft cunt as well.

Dunder, don't you realize I love saying "daft cunt"?

I love it!

really.

Did you guys know that Great Britain is the reigning world champion of Curling. The team actually won competing as Scotland, but it is the same team that is representing Great Britain in the Olympics.

I wonder how the Scots feel about that.

(I didn't think this thread had enough twists and turns so I figgered I'd create another.)

Its just one of those things really. We are used to supporting England or Scotland in soccer or rugby but the UK national team in the Olympics.

What does piss the Scots off is when someone like Andy Murray is known in the (English dominated) press as British when he is doing well but suddenly becomes Scottish after losing.