When will MLB Opening Day be? Post prediction

• Start date
  • Replies 337 Comments
  • Views 19,656 Views
For any casual baseball guys on here, Jon Heyman is one of 2 or 3 reporters who routinely are the first to report breaking MLB news

I dont believe a virus stops spreading when it is thriving... do you have any evidence to this point? Letting kids get it would just lead to them bringing it home to their parents, then those parents giving it to people at work, their parents, etc etc. I think your idea that the virus lasts longer if it isn't spread is untrue, would love to see sources that claim this, I could be wrong of course.
:what:
The whole point of flattening the curve is to spread cases out over a longer period of time than what would happen naturally. That's the whole premise. Virus stops spreading when something approaching herd immunity is reached. That's why it helps to have the kids go through it

:what:
The whole point of flattening the curve is to spread cases out over a longer period of time than what would happen naturally. That's the whole premise. Virus stops spreading when something approaching herd immunity is reached. That's why it helps to have the kids go through it

Ooooh okay I've got you, sorry I misread your initial post. I see what you are saying now, thanks for repeating.

Yeah, its fair to question the logic of flattening the curve if you dont believe hospitals and resources would have been overtaxed. I do believe they would have. But there are certainly cons to this technique, too, as you point out.

Sounds awful. A world of masked creatures. How do you supposed to meet/relate/flirt etc? :eek:

One day people will have computers embedded into their optic and auditory nerves.

They will quite literally see a fantasy world, with filters and augmented reality changing everything they perceive.

Mask is nothing with what's to come.

X8EvwPu.jpg

:lol: can we get the lizards before the masks? At least I wont have to guess their expression

One day people will have computers embedded into their optic and auditory nerves.

My Dad (who used to work for IBM) used to tell me this all the time 30 years ago no joke.

This means anyone here not named Tron.

Well played you cunt but Archie is a baseball nerd like me. Mr. X and Tomato used to be deluxe baseball modelers so, ya know.

Na na na boo boo.

I gotta refrain from using "cunt" as much as I do online. Already received a couple of 7 day temp bans at r/toronto and another forum where they aren't very tolerant of the word. Gamelive is a unique animal.

Oh and I'm a "baseball guy" but I'm only interested in the Blue Jays and whoever their opponent is on gameday.

I gotta refrain from using "cunt" as much as I do online. Already received a couple of 7 day temp bans at r/toronto

Here is what I posted on reddit that got me a 7 day vacation:

"Again I don't care about your original perceived "actual point". I only responded because you came across as a rude cunt.
Learn some posting etiquette and you won't have people busting on you like this.

Ya follow?

Autistic son? The leaf doesn't fall far from the tree.

Offended? Great, now you know how others feel when you post in such a condescending manner."