Whats for lunch...

• Start date
  • Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 14,148 Views
Hi............
MrMonkey your sharing awesome.You make me angry.;)
Can you share the recipe please?
I wanna make it today at my home.I must appreciate you.
Thanks.

we ALL must appreciate mister monkey

Vietnamese sub. Pho shizzle Pho sho!

Vietnamese%20Sub%20(Small).jpg

Garlic shrimps and rice.

And now gum.

Nice gregm.... had one last week... the latest asian im seeing is viet...

im making a vegetarian vegetable soup today for my/her lunch tomorrow... for some Buddhist reason (i think a death of an uncle years ago, cant remember) she doesnt eat any meat at all during november... no meat to her has a diff. meaning than some... obv. no meat/pork/fish... but also no eggs (but can drink milk.:dunno: odd) and nothing can be cooked with meat in it...so the soups and stuff cant have beef/chicken broth(gotta use vege broth in them) and she cant just eat around the meat in a dish...(this could be common and i just havent paid attention to the rules)

its okay, will make dinner dates cheaper this month :highfive:

Nice gregm.... had one last week... the latest asian im seeing is viet...

im making a vegetarian vegetable soup today for my/her lunch tomorrow... for some Buddhist reason (i think a death of an uncle years ago, cant remember) she doesnt eat any meat at all during november... no meat to her has a diff. meaning than some... obv. no meat/pork/fish... but also no eggs (but can drink milk.:dunno: odd) and nothing can be cooked with meat in it...so the soups and stuff cant have beef/chicken broth(gotta use vege broth in them) and she cant just eat around the meat in a dish...(this could be common and i just havent paid attention to the rules)

its okay, will make dinner dates cheaper this month :highfive:

I'd say fukk it Ray. You are not a Bhuddist. She can eat her stuff and you can eat your medium/rare steak at the same time. I won't change my diet for a month and screw up my metabolism.

oh im not pavy....not one fucking bit.. i eat some sort of chicken and meat everyday, no matter what...its cold here and ive been craving some soup anyways...not all that hard to throw a bunch of stuff in the crock pot...

she is a good girl...staying loyal to her father by doing this...nobody else in the family does it...takes discipline, i can dig that... she lives off salad/veggies/soup/tofu/noodles for the month....its not bad for you, by any means, and she drinks a protein shake every day, but understands there is no need for anyone else to do it...

what im making will be food for 1 or 2 meals for me, but a handful or more for her...depending on if its any good..haha

2 Bowls of Minimart Chicken noodle soup and a BBL (blt but hold the :tomato: and double the bacon)

one day rayray will run out of asians to date in memphis

one day rayray will run out of asians to date in memphis

this one wont last long, ill be back with the ex soon i imagine... this one is kin with all the nail salon owners and one of the two big japanese steak houses ... so i will def. be burning some bridges when it fails....it will limit the asian girls for me to date in the future :imsorry:

why will you be back with the ex, rayray?

That girl sounds awesome ray ray, why do you think the relationship with the asian girl will end? You dont sound real excited to be back with the ex

i have a feeling i will be getting back involved with the korean ex...we had been sneaking around a bit while i was with the last gf....and we are talking a bit again...lot of history there...hard to rule anything out.

I not really sure what it would cost as I had a lot of the stuff kicking around. My guess is that you could make this meal for 2 for a little over $20.

I used U10 scallops which are a big, but you could use any kind of scallop, you can buy procuitto at most stores only need a few thin slices. Then just wrap a strip of prosciutto around the scallop, and then bake.

The balsamic glaze is just balsamic vinegar reduced. All kinds of prices on balsamic vinegar, but will last forever after you reduce it, and the glaze goes great with salads and steaks.

The jam is just tomatoes chopped up mixed with shallots, garlic, honey, sage, salt, and champagne vinegar all cooked/ sweated down and quickly pulsed with a mixer.

awesome...I'm gonna give this a try except I'll probably use shrimp instead of scallops.

24 ounces of Prosciutto set me back about $30 yesterday:excl:

Also gonna try and recreate this dish sometime this weekend. I'll post a pic of the finished product as long as it doesn't come out like shit.

awesome...I'm gonna give this a try except I'll probably use shrimp instead of scallops.

24 ounces of Prosciutto set me back about $30 yesterday:excl:

Also gonna try and recreate this dish sometime this weekend. I'll post a pic of the finished product as long as it doesn't come out like shit.

That looks out of this world, I want hear how this turns out. I would probably go with the scallops but the bay ones are just so disappointing and the big sea scallops are expensive.

Prosciutto di Parma is $23.00 a pound at my place. It's worth it though for a 2/3 times a year treat.