• Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 14,112 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I got some proscuitto wrapped scallops cooking with a tomato jam, and balsamic glaze.

maybe a glass of wine to.

I got some proscuitto wrapped scallops cooking with a tomato jam, and balsamic glaze.

I had some spaghetti covered with hot chili and melted cheese. Had a coke with it.

What you had sounds very tasty!

Working from home today. I woulda made some mac & cheese but the GF gave the last box to a charity last night.

:mudcat:

ultimate sub from publix, chips, soda

What kinda mac u eat Marty? Have u tried the whole wheat variety? I could go for some Mac right now with some Parmesan on top, squeezing my metals and with a ball gag in....... They had some form of ball gags 758 years ago right?

Leftovers consisting of macaroni made with asparagus, olive oil, and garlic! Sprinkle locatelli chesse on top!

Closest pic with same mac but leave out the sausage!

macaroni-sausage-asparagus-ritamaas.jpg

Minimart BLT (hold the T) and Broccoli and Cheese soup.

I indicated to MM Girl that I might have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. What does she do? Fills the bag for my order up with various condiments and plasticware.

Well played MM Girl, well played.

Excellent choice, sir!!!

I'm having chili with onions and banana peppers (no cheese).

sounds nice, you have a recipe to follow for this? What does it cost to make?

Today I went with some Paprika chicken and Saffron yellow rice.

Minimart BLT (hold the T) and Broccoli and Cheese soup.

I indicated to MM Girl that I might have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. What does she do? Fills the bag for my order up with various condiments and plasticware.

Well played MM Girl, well played.

Take it back next time u go in and tell her a) she is wasting company property and b) a real man doesn't eat with utensil material that was not around 724 years ago. C) tell her there is extra gift in there for her........(put a ball gag in there)

Take it back next time u go in and tell her a) she is wasting company property and b) a real man doesn't eat with utensil material that was not around 724 years ago. C) tell her there is extra gift in there for her........(put a ball gag in there)

:rofl:

I really should, she told me to call back and to tell her what I thought of my food. I just said thank you for updating my inventory of condiments.

That would have been so much better.

Bacon Cheeseburger minus the veges'

sounds nice, you have a recipe to follow for this? What does it cost to make?

Today I went with some Paprika chicken and Saffron yellow rice.

I not really sure what it would cost as I had a lot of the stuff kicking around. My guess is that you could make this meal for 2 for a little over $20.

I used U10 scallops which are a big, but you could use any kind of scallop, you can buy procuitto at most stores only need a few thin slices. Then just wrap a strip of prosciutto around the scallop, and then bake.

The balsamic glaze is just balsamic vinegar reduced. All kinds of prices on balsamic vinegar, but will last forever after you reduce it, and the glaze goes great with salads and steaks.

The jam is just tomatoes chopped up mixed with shallots, garlic, honey, sage, salt, and champagne vinegar all cooked/ sweated down and quickly pulsed with a mixer.

Prociutto di Parma is the only way to go boys

If it didn't come from Parma 745 years ago don't eat it boys

The woman made us a scallop salad with walnuts, apple slices and a bunch of unidentified crunchy shit last evening.

8.3 Matty Rains

we went to subway with our first real friend we made in vegas

chatted about soccer / Olympics for an hour

Potato where you met him/her? Are they a gambler?

This is good news Potato.