What Young Republicans Drive

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,566 Views
this guy?
ambymatty.jpg

Enjoy the Land Rover Amby. It's a great car. I am driving a very small car now and I love it.

45754_532207230780_49900398_31153895_3286431_n.jpg

Zeppelin loves soccer...

Hehehe, great pic. Pogo also picks up soccer balls but he's so small that he can't see shit while he carries it around. lolz

:lmao: Fuckin' Fiver wins again!

45754_532207230780_49900398_31153895_3286431_n.jpg

Zeppelin loves soccer...

This looks like a professional picture. Very nice.

Good job Amby. I can't wait til you ask me to be the Godfather of your first child. :yes:

:lmao: Fuckin' Fiver wins again!

This looks like a professional picture. Very nice.

Good job Amby. I can't wait til you ask me to be the Godfather of your first child. :yes:

Never will have children....neither of us want them, ever.

If I have to hold your dick in there I fuckin' will! I WILL be your firstborn's Godfather!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?

I hate kids too.

If I have to hold your dick in there I fuckin' will! I WILL be your firstborn's Godfather!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?

I hate kids too.

hahaha...I don't hate kids.

I love kids. I just don't want to have any kids.

hahaha...I don't hate kids.

I love kids. I just don't want to have any kids.

That's like saying you love sushi, but you don't ever want to eat sushi again.

Not really though.

I hate kids too.

This is for the lazies.

Speaking of Republicans I went to a Toby Keith concert last night. It was basically one big comercial for "the good folks at Ford" :puke:

Speaking of Republicans I went to a Toby Keith concert last night. It was basically one big comercial for "the good folks at Ford" :puke:

Can't believe you made it out of there alive. Koby Teeth fans don't generally take too kindly to your kind. :highfive: