What were you doing on May 13th, 1996?

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 4,317 Views
I was living in a townhouse with my ex and our cat, Mudcat, who was just a young cat at that time. I was working as a Customer Service Rep for a company that did HR training/consulting. In my spare time I was writing/recording/pitching country music, hoping (but not succeeding) to make it big.

I could rhyme off a bunch more generalities but I'm trying to figure out why May 13th specifically. I guess I missed something there. Perhaps Canada won yet another world curling Championship that day?

2 days before my birthday in 12th grade.
was stoned somewhere dont remember where though

the 12th was both my birthday and mothers day, so i assume i was sleeping off a hangover most of the day... :stretcher:

and mine was a couple of days later, so i was probably creating a hangover.

2 days before my birthday in 12th grade.
was stoned somewhere dont remember where though

2 days before *my* 25th birthday. I probably was mixing ink in my soon to fail screenprinting shop leaving me 20K in debt, but also giving me experience in fabrics, printing and other garment related knowledge that helped me land some very specialized jobs that made me look like a rock star for a few years. If memory serves think I may have died my hair black for the one and only time in my life. Indecent Proposal had just come out and Demi Moore made me wonder if I could pull off black hair. Although it made my stunningly beautiful eyes literally (yap, literally) pop out of my head mostly I didn't like it. Although I recall seeing a picture *somewhere* and thinking thinking that it didn't look that bad.

we got alot in common AR, beautiful eyes and all

I was living in a townhouse with my ex and our cat, ?

Why the fukk would you live with an ex?

You might as well have stayed together if you shared the same home.

It would be the worst band that Matty has ever heard before.

*inside joke maybe

:lmao::yes:

I was finishing high school and hopelessly trying to get my girlfriend to swallow.

:hahaha:
my eyes arent pretty
think their green or hazel or grey looking sometimes, with a permanent bloodshot streak through one

Miikey I know all about the bloodshot streak. I had one in my left eye for about 2 years.

ever have the perma-shakes? When I was in my mid-20's, I developed the shakes in my hand for about two years straight. Was really embarrassing at times. I figured I was stuck with it forever, but I guess once my body built up a certain tolerance it went away. HOORAY! THANKS GOD!

I was most likely taking a final exam in college since it was a Monday during finals week.

I am always on the lookout for the opportunity to deploy McBalls smiley and all this talk of eye issues and tremors is just the thing!

:mcbaseballseye:

Miikey I know all about the bloodshot streak. I had one in my left eye for about 2 years.

WTH causes it?
noticed it a few months ago and it hasnt gone away...
its like one eye is stoned

ever have the perma-shakes? When I was in my mid-20's, I developed the shakes in my hand for about two years straight. Was really embarrassing at times. I figured I was stuck with it forever, but I guess once my body built up a certain tolerance it went away. HOORAY! THANKS GOD!

nope, just after a heavy night of drinking.
sometimes get them in the late morning close to lunch from not eating breakfast I guess... and get to feeling wooozy

Not sure about May 13th but that year wasn't a good one for me. Failed athlete, no direction, during that summer was on a daily two week binge freebasing coke. It was getting a grip on me. Was with a chick in her room in a rooming house getting high. When I was coming down I told her I was leaving. She freaked out and said "no, don't go" and ran to the door to prevent me from leaving. She was paranoid about something but she wasn't like that when she wasn't using. I pushed her out of the way and left. It freaked me out, ended the bad habit. Whenever I'd get the urge I would think about that day, the terror in her eyes and voice.