What was your last google search.

I went to a game on Thursday

when you were out of your seat (anytime you were among people beyond the ones you drive to the game with) you had to have a mask on

plommer, have you seen the death rate compared to the infection rate in America?

I went to a game on Thursday

when you were out of your seat (anytime you were among people beyond the ones you drive to the game with) you had to have a mask on

plommer, have you seen the death rate compared to the infection rate in America?
Tron, by now you should know that I fucking see EVERYTHING!

But thats not the point. This is a tremendous experiment they are running down there in Texas. I'm really interested to see what or if anything happens.

40k in close proximity? The experts say its a bad idea. Texas gonna prove the science wrong!

PS: TRON, you went to a game in Texas? Well played, pal. The rules the same in FL as TX?

PPS: I love the Tigers. Cash cows.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 165538.png

Will people look down on me if I buy men's clothes from target?

Will people look down on me if I buy men's clothes from target?
Let me help you out here, pal, because I like you.

Do you have access to an Old Navy store? VERY affordable clothes that I get lots of compliments on (with that said I’ve probably gotten 87 haircuts since your last haircut if memory serves me).

If yes, buy your clothes there. Bring your wife (it’s very likely she has a better eye for clothes/colors that look good on you).

One of the few benefits of marriage is having a clothing purchase advisor.

I get all my jeans from Old Navy. They're mad decent. Their casual button-up shirts are not bad either (although I wear t-shirts 95% of the time now)

Tupelo honey is also a restaurant chain in the south.

Quality franchise.

Tupelo, MS is where Elvis was born.