What was your last google search.

do flies realize you're trying to kill them

(unclear - but they care more about the scents that brought them to you than they care about your swatting motions)

I’m definitely not a big RHCP’s fan by any means but Nick Cave wouldn’t know a melody if it landed on his head.

did nick cave really say that thing about the red hot chili peppers

(apparently yes: https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/nick-cave-hurt-red-hot-chili-peppers-flea-feelings/?amp)
I am a HUGE Nick Cave fan (second only to Tom Waits).
Happy you found this Matty.
I couldn't agree with him more.
Crazy thing is I discovered Red Hot Chili Peppers on ALTv (Weird Al Yankovic taking over MTV). Their music was considered a novelty act back then.

Going to play some Nick Cave as I drive doing errands in honor of his awesomeness.

I’m definitely not a big RHCP’s fan by any means but Nick Cave wouldn’t know a melody if it landed on his head.
Tron, you think so?
I'm not a musician, so I'm no expert but some of Nick Cave's ballads are quite melodious IMO.

I don't agree with Nick Cave one bit, but I understand why a guy making that kinda music would hate RHCP. Completely different worlds.

Do anyone actually prefer a soft mattress?
Soft mattresses seem to affect how I feel as I've gotten older.
I'm in need of a firm mattress.

Preferably a firm girl with soft large breasts sleeping in it with me, but beggars can't be choosers.

Catalytic converter black market value,there getting stolen left and right here and was just wondering what those cockroaches are getting for them

think I found a new side gig

Wreckers buy them for roughly 50-400 bucks which is criminal itself,takes crooks like 5 minutes to crawl under your car and sawzall it off.There doing it in broad daylight here and my friend who lives at a marina had both his car‘s converters stolen recently.Don’t understand how wrecker’s can buy multiple catalytic converters and not know there stolen.
Greed the root of all evil,illicit drugs a close second

Why is there a UEFA Nations League if there’s already a Euro Cup every four years?