What was your last google search.

steve, how can you listen to the chorus of Subdivisions and ALL of Tom Sawyer and not be in complete awe of what you are hearing?

I’m totally not a Rush fanboy, either.

Tom Sawyer by itself should have got them in the Hall Of Fame first ballot.

It’s a great song with completely mouth gaping drumming, bass playing and electric guitar.

Well I mean sure it's undeniable talent and as "tight" as a band can get from a music standpoint, and sure I bumped into them in high school when I was splashing around.

Same ballpark as Van Halen, AC/DC, etc. for me.

Good stuff I get it but I was never like - oh that's good stuff I felt something there, I want to listen to that.

Same here. I'm not changing stations if Rush comes on the radio, but I never get the urge to actively listen to them. Same goes for most 70's "hard" and/or "prog" rock.

It's fine.

Pros/cons of gas or electric washer/dryer.

I didn't really google - can someone here answer pls

Pros – The natural gas that fuels these dryers is significantly cheaper than electricity. Also, unlike electric dryers, the gas burner heats instantly, reducing energy waste. A gas dryer dries clothes in half the time, leading to less long-term damage to your garments.

Cons – In order to use a gas dryer, you need to have a natural gas hookup in your neighborhood. If it is not available, you must either have it installed or give up on the idea of using it to fuel your appliances. If you decide to have it put in, you will need to pay for the purchase of special burners and fittings, which will add to the cost. In addition, gas dryers cost more than their electric counterparts and come in a much more limited set of designs. Whereas repairing a gas dryer usually requires the professional services of a technician, you can often fix minor problems with your electric dryer yourself.

Probably electric. Seems like less of a pain in the ass.

Personally I'm a stud so I use the laundromat.

Great place to pull ass.

That is the ONLY reason.