What was your last google search.

According to Urban Dictionary, ratioed (which I also saw as ratio'd) means Being revealed as an idiot on twitter by having a high ratio of comments to likes and retweets.

This came up when Kate Upton got ratio'd for a tweet regarding a baserunner interference call during Verlander's start in game 6. I guess a lot of people wanted to tell her she didn't know what she was talking about but no one liked or retweeted it.

Oooo or Sleep No More (immersive theater experience right there), I bet youd like that.

I went and saw The Vessel in September but I couldn’t get tickets to go up. This time I’ve purchased flex tickets for December.

Is Sleep No More in Hudson Yards near The Vessel?

also, there are no tickets available to Sleep No More any of the days I will be there (I tried StubHub too).

It's in the Mckintrick Hotel right near there. Actually not a hotel at all - a fake hotel they created inside the multiple warehouse complex that hosts the set/event. But if you google maps that hotel it comes up.

As for tickets, I'd just keep an eye out on the official site or this close SH. They prob come up a lot even though it's been sold out for years... scalpers/SH prob charging north of 300 when they do come up.

I think you can just go to the "hotel" bar without tickets. It's pretty cool itself.

It's in the Mckintrick Hotel right near there. Actually not a hotel at all - a fake hotel they created inside the multiple warehouse complex that hosts the set/event. But if you google maps that hotel it comes up.

As for tickets, I'd just keep an eye out on the official site or this close SH. They prob come up a lot even though it's been sold out for years... scalpers/SH prob charging north of 300 when they do come up.

I think you can just go to the "hotel" bar without tickets. It's pretty cool itself.

Sleep No More is pretty incredible.