What was your last google search.

She's not paying her power bill. You two should talk.

(She's not picking up her mail either.)

I feel sorry for my mailman. He must hate me. I don't pick up my mail for months at a time. He artfully jams all of the shit in there every day while I'm out of town.

"granola lesbian'

"flabbergasted"

"merkin"

thx to our literature poster

I wrote an English blog post in return for money today. Feelsgoodman.

I actually have the word merkin on a sticky note here.

Ain't kidding neither.

Guess it was a passing thought I wanted to remind myself to comment on later - because my comments are so important - I bet it relates to the same thing RJ was relating to. That being Olivia Wilde?

Meanwhile, my most recent google search is still sitting there in the google search bar ----> regal chicken.

I actually have the word merkin on a sticky note here.

Ain't kidding neither.

Guess it was a passing thought I wanted to remind myself to comment on later - because my comments are so important - I bet it relates to the same thing RJ was relating to. That being Olivia Wilde?

Meanwhile, my most recent google search is still sitting there in the google search bar ----> regal chicken.

Garry Shandling

I did that search not long ago. I remember his show was on before Married With Children (part of that superstar fox line up). It was very odd show. I still don't know what the deal with it was. Shandling came off as this supercool bigshot (who else would they do a show like that?) but you never knew why :dunno: