What was your last google search.

when to call social services on a schizophrenic neighbor

when to worry about having social services called on you

She's not paying her power bill. You two should talk.

(She's not picking up her mail either.)

She's not paying her power bill. You two should talk.

(She's not picking up her mail either.)
So the implication is that she is dead? like ol George? Was his name George? Shit..forgotten in NY already.

I think I"d stay out of it and try to stay off her radar, I don't know if that kind of thing is anonymous though.

IAG
So the implication is that she is dead? like ol George? Was his name George? Shit..forgotten in NY already.

Not dead, unless she died within the last 24 hours. She's prolly too scared to go pick up her mail in the common mailbox area. She put a notice on her mailbox imploring Canada Post to leave her mail with the concierge, but the postman has been ignoring her demand. Her box has been full for several months.

Plus she hasn't held a job in a while now. And I've never seen anyone visit her (except for cops.) Not positive she has family here.

Dunno what to do.

Not dead, unless she died within the last 24 hours. She's prolly too scared to go pick up her mail in the common mailbox area. She put a notice on her mailbox imploring Canada Post to leave her mail with the concierge, but the postman has been ignoring her demand. Her box has been full for several months.

Plus she hasn't held a job in a while now. And I've never seen anyone visit her (except for cops.) Not positive she has family here.

Dunno what to do.
What would she do if you knocked and told her you were concerned and just making sure she was ok?

Today the postman just wedged a "service suspension" notice from the power company in her mailbox's door, on top of her handwritten note.

She seems to have reached a stage where the entire world is now actively ignoring her.

IAG
What would she do if you knocked and told her you were concerned and just making sure she was ok?

She would freak out and possibly attack me.
It would have to be a woman.

I assume she is on some type of disability for income? Or did you say she had a job? I don't remember. Looks grim indeed. Sad really, but I've lost my empathy for people with mental health issues that do not take the medications prescribed which make their lives infinitely better. You can get addicted to a certain type of sadness I guess. If Gotye said it, it must be true.

I'll add Matty's crazy neighbor on my prayer list right under Lamar Odom.:pope:

I dunno what she does for income, I doubt she's working in any capacity, she seems too far gone.

With a bit of luck, she doesn't own her unit outright and the bank will try to evict her soon. Then social services will intervene.

She still seems lucid enough not to yell directly at people in the building.

:dunno: