What Up Bitches

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 9,800 Views
i needed to get the whole addiction to vices under wraps and be a present father and husband

I understood

but it was a dark period like buffalo '66

when I lost you I got so depressed I stopped listening to music for 3 years

I was starting to get flashbacks with t-bone but you were right

bone will return

love you brother - deeply

love bone bone - he is our weathervane

I masturbated to Cali like 40 thousand times while Cami couldn't stop talking to other guys.

Was that wrong?

If you think so, I don't care.

If you're engaged, don't flirt with other guys.

Game over, Bitch.

Blow me like that while still shopping?

You can't be serious, you little tire slashing wannabe framer slut.
You couldn't even get the frame right.

Whatcha ya gonna, do, roll up your lame JTownd wannabe friends on Philly REAL SHIT?

:lmao:

PS - See you in court, bitch

@Vegas Dave a random rebuttal to cami in 2024, vegas dave if you ask me why I keep going this is why
Roguey do you have any idea how sad I am that Shorty disappeared just in time to miss my pot stirring in the POTY thread? I mean I weaved my web all for naught. We must press on though as you point out here you just never know when gold will be found.

Roguey do you have any idea how sad I am that Shorty disappeared just in time to miss my pot stirring in the POTY thread?
I take back my laguardia comment, disappearing without notice is worse, like losing a pet in the neighborhood, you know it's close by but you just cant find it and feel impotent

I take back my laguardia comment, disappearing without notice is worse, like losing a pet in the neighborhood, you know it's close by but you just cant find it and feel impotent
Exactly. You know it will be back, but all you can do is wait by the window and stare out into the abyss.