What pills y’all taking on the daily?

• Start date
  • Replies 120 Comments
  • Views 2,307 Views
My parents were on me about bipolar meds (that, taxes and trashing rentals). They're right.

My M-F commute starts at 8 am and ends at 9 pm so no time to see Doctor about a prescription.

Should work something out, it's not nearly as bad without the drinking though.

What do you have daily aches and pains from?
I was wondering the same thing, Blitty.

I’m 50 and I only take (one) Advil for the occasional hangover.

Sprained my ankle last summer, that seems to be stiff every morning forever now. Wrist pain from an old break. Almost always have a headache. 5yo rides me like a pony so that does a number on my knees. Sit in a desk chair all day so my back is fucked. Sometimes I work out... but not frequently enough where I don't get sore.

I dunno what you want me to tell you.

I try to take vitamin D and multivitamin for men once a day, but forget sometimes, probably 3-4 times a week.
Surprised your fiancé doesn’t have you popping more vitamins and making you smoothies daily.

I always imagine that’s what fiancées do

I keep a supply of adderall and Xanax on hand. Neither is prescribed and neither is daily used. Use as needed based on what is going on in life. Both help, but I think because not used all the time.

I try to take vitamin D and multivitamin for men once a day, but forget sometimes, probably 3-4 times a week.

Just get some time in the sun… 🌞

I take Ibuprofen daily for aches and pains and Diphenhydramine (benadryl) daily for sleep.
I was taking the Ibuprofen PM to enable me sleep. It’s OTC. Knocked me out within about 45 minutes or so…

I remember when it was so easy to get a script for pain killers. I’ve had two hernia surgeries and a few kidney stones. Drugs were prescribed immediately and even on spot, of course. Fukk, my dentist used to prescribe me Percs …

Things have definitely changed…

Surprised your fiancé doesn’t have you popping more vitamins and making you smoothies daily.

I always imagine that’s what fiancées do
You aren't wrong at all actually. She insists I take B-12, I just don't bother. Gives me a vitamin C when she takes one. And does make banana and vanilla smoothies when the bananas are over ripe.

I don't love how right you are but props where they are due 😂

I remember when it was so easy to get a script for pain killers. I’ve had two hernia surgeries and a few kidney stones. Drugs were prescribed immediately and even on spot, of course. Fukk, my dentist used to prescribe me Percs …

Things have definitely changed…
Broward County Florida where I use to live was the Pill Mill of the country back in 2010. I had 4 within a one mile radius from my apartment.

JDS
Broward County Florida where I use to live was the Pill Mill of the country back in 2010. I had 4 within a one mile radius from my apartment.

I knew a few friends who would drive down from Pittsburgh. Even fly.

How are you?