What Brings People To GameLive: April 4

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,486 Views
Do you know what the name of the child be if me and Wal adopt one?

Pally

I don't get it.

Guess we'll never know. :dunno:

Some things are just not meant for us :sad:

Please let Pally play with us! I will never make another sbrjohn joke again I promise!!!!

Hi Bread (and all the rest of the smart folks here),

Pally can play with you crazy kids as long as he keeps his grades up, eats his vegetables, and does his chores. And of course shows continued improvement with his accordion lessons.

(pally is free to post wherever he chooses to do so. how could any enlightened employer deprive the world of that irresistable charm?)

best regards,

shannon

Nice to see Pally has permission to be a free man.

so Pally stiffed us :sad:
I'm not buying it

1st pally, then Shari.... must have to sign a no compete contract over there

When I first started writing for you guys I was asked to only post exclusively at sbr. I just figured it was a company policy.

But looking back now, I can see why you wouldn't want me flaunting my major skills all over the interwebs.

Good to hear from you Mr D!

i cant stop staring at your avatar Bread.
please remove

i cant stop staring at your avatar Bread.
please remove

Sooooooo...are you a homophobe or a racist?

Or.....................

BOTH!!!!

:10:

Nice to see Pally has permission to be a free man.

Hi Wal66,

That was a joke, perhaps too subtle and probably not overly funny. The crux of the humor lay in the phobia pally has about posting here. No permission has been or need be either asked or given. The trigger as it were which launched the bomb was Bread's "please let pally play with us" request. Would certainly have been much more humorous had i made a youtube video with a trick lense and a funny voice. next time....

and why not "wavy" vice "pally" for that matter Oksana? (again, with the trick lense and funny voice that would kill).

best regards,

shannon

Mr.D, never heard of you pal make a video.

I remember Mr. D from his video when he Made Pally shave the stasch.....

nah he's not controlling....former military type...ya know....

he's not really in control with his hair either though....

love you Shannon, miss you brother

I'm here to see Daft make a drunken tuesday video

I've seriously never heard of the guy. It was not schtick. I joined over there in like April of 2008. Was he pre-Daft?

:lmao: awesome.

Mr. D is equal parts dapper and scary. :up: Think Roger Sterling (Mad Men) crossed with Guile (Street Fighter).

roger-sterling-picture.jpg

guile3.jpg