What Brings People To GameLive: April 4

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,483 Views
I have 35 ghosts at sbr

Nice way to skirt around the question. Cunt.

it feeds a chicago low income family pizza for a week

archie you kindred spirit

by saying I have 35 ghosts at sbr and can post all I want. I was saying that I wouldn't leave gamelive just if they game me my real name back...

I'll continue to use the ones they haven't banned yet... the fallen like whataboutmebitch, bigal, trixtrix, chandler ect..... will always reproduce more.

and I don't use the points.

I don't get it.......WIllie bee banned my names within 5 minutes of creating them......

I guess he just didn't like me

and the "bigal" one wasn't even a ghost it was real like razor

Remember Sammy's roomate, TheChet?

That was another Razor

I don't get it.......WIllie bee banned my names within 5 minutes of creating them......

Peanut lasted much longer than 5 mins. :teela:

Try learning to do it right.

Even without all the gadgets Willie had to tell which were the ghosts there was something about Herman's ghosts that gave it away without an IP check.

Is Archie only here cause he's banned at SBR? :ohmy:

Thats why I am here. I miss those free dominos pizzas

Juror I need to you to start a thread like Reload asking how many pizzas I am going to order on a CFB Saturday.

Hi Wal66,

That was a joke, perhaps too subtle and probably not overly funny. The crux of the humor lay in the phobia pally has about posting here. No permission has been or need be either asked or given. The trigger as it were which launched the bomb was Bread's "please let pally play with us" request. Would certainly have been much more humorous had i made a youtube video with a trick lense and a funny voice. next time....

and why not "wavy" vice "pally" for that matter Oksana? (again, with the trick lense and funny voice that would kill).

best regards,

shannon

Pretty Impressive

:dieantwoord:

Mr.D it's ok I know you are a WallyBubbles fan. You just have to "appear" differently so's not to piss Blackie off.

Mr.D you have to be a Bubbles fan. I have a fragile ego and the thought that Bubbles is a failure on any level is more than I can handle. Mr. D I am a failed bloggist and unlike JJ's character I actually haven't had sex in years.

Ouch Mr. D just ouch!