What are you listening to?

RIP fiver

long live guru

:fairwarning:

Virtuoso, you need to share some more of Nadia Ali/Avicii. That one song you shared was a massive hit this past weekend. Great music.

SoV

:fairwarning:

Virtuoso, you need to share some more of Nadia Ali/Avicii. That one song you shared was a massive hit this past weekend. Great music.

dude theres ton but right now hooked on this shit

:thumbsup: dont tell Daft that though :lol:

I listened to the entire track.

I would definitely not stand behind a blanket statement like, "anything involving Maynard is good". Shit, not everything that Lennon was involved in was good. common guy.

senco, do you feel just slightly gay that you're obsessed with a guy who owns a vineyard? :grin:

You're aware that those are wine barrels surrounding them in that picture right?

:cheerleader:

I listened to the entire track.

I would definitely not stand behind a blanket statement like, "anything involving Maynard is good". Shit, not everything that Lennon was involved in was good. common guy.

senco, do you feel just slightly gay that you're obsessed with a guy who owns a vineyard? :grin:

You're aware that those are wine barrels surrounding them in that picture right?

:cheerleader:

not at all, I admit I have an auditory mancrush . I'm in touch w/ my femine side pal...
throughly enjoyed his documentary about the winemaking process with the sarcastic snips and dry humor
"Blood Into Wine"
even thought about buying a bottle of his wine just to support someone that thinks/creates art/music on a higher level than Duran Duran, U2 and 90% of the shit out there today

but everyones got their own taste in music, art...
and everyones got their own ideals they live by
keep on keeping on :cheersbuddy: