what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,723 Views
GAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....

ok change of plans.

Tiny explosion (or 2) at Mr. Nina's work leaves him with a fracture rib and muscle spasms in the back. So...as soon as I recover from the phone call saying "If you hear there was an explosion on the news, there was but I am ok" which was followed by the text of "second explosion...going to the er. hurt back. I'm ok. Call later" which means tension headache....I think I am now playing nursemaid for the weekend.

:clueless: he not too bright or what?

I 2nd that. Sue the living chit out of them, wow.

:peterloblack:

Serious though.

bachelor party today golfing 18 fucking holes, think I sprained my knee last night...wishing I could just say fuck it, stay home and relax on the couch....fuck is wrong with people wanting to get married anyhow?

:clueless: he not too bright or what?

he is extremely bright. Some of the people who work under him? Not so much. But this was an accident and not one that is too bad.

Were gambling on horses and drinking Bud Light Limes right now.

It's really nice outside, I can tell from looking out of my windows.

Fiver, how often do you go outside? And have you found a floor to sleep on in NYC yet?

This might sound gay which I am not but I am saying this -

No matter what the fuck is going on passion keeps me going. The feeling of it - the chase, the aftermath. I love me some fucking passion.

It's just good.

Had hipster brunch at #savinggigi and now back home putting some butcher block oil over a kitchen island.

Was at #cityfest last night watching a horribly douchey music show that was put together by the condo developer. Headliner was that guy who covers that Toto song. He gave me douchechills every 10 seconds.

I'm glad you're working buddy!

Nina - How's Mr Nina?
Cali - how's cali?
Rog - how you doin?
MrM - how's the wifey and peanut?
Matty - all in all doesn't sound like a bad weekend, you get that bike?
Fivey - how's that cancer?
BGS -nice to see you around.

Everyone else - hope you are all well!