what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,331 Views
I'm working 8AM-3AM today.

Booked a party of 250 between 10PM-2AM

It's a party that is more of the African American persuasion so I ordered lots of Hennessey and premade Long Island Ice Tea bottles.

My servers and bartenders are wondering if I added in the gratuity ahead of time.

Cool thing is I get 25% of the door money. Should be a fun night.

And do any Canadian universities have candian rules football teams? What else do they play in fall? Lacrosse?

Yes and yes. Rugby is also popular in English-speaking universities.

There was a university football game on TV this afternoon, Universit de Montral @ Bishop's. I can't watch this 3-down stuff.

Last edited:
How about we order pizza and wings and the girl neglects to tell us about the Gameday special that they had a big sign for

We pay more for a large pizza and wings then the sale was for an EXTRA large and wings

Good lookin out girl. No. Fuck you.

Casper would NEVER let that happen at THE 360.

backfist and whengy ran away from an elephant this weekend, true story

[LIVELEAK]7e7_1414937353[/LIVELEAK]

Shoulda prolly used that motorcycle of yours instead of running away like little bitches.

Shoulda prolly used that motorcycle of yours instead of running away like little bitches.

But it was too heavy. Cant run faster :/

How could she not tell us about the special though she probably drew up the fucking sign herself, it was a chalkboard

That is so wrong

Bad service

I am close to complaining to a manager but the food's good so I won't

Fucking bitch is angle shooting with neglect and I bet she knows EXACTLY what she's doing

probably pocketed the difference

I kept blasting the TV every time Cami tried to speak to order the phone but that's no excuse the chick can't be thrown off by that

I do not like her

What's everyone got in mind for this weekend?
House?
Rog?
Kato?
Saulty?
Tron?
Blitty?
Anyone?

hopefully sleep

:lol: I hear that, I look forward to sleeping in every Saturday morning!

hard to do in mine

that's cause you gots a rugrat!

true

gamble, gym, eat, tv ... what else is there:clueless:

Ray, how's the girl friend, and you lil friend?

Taking it easy to tonight....bowling with the fam tommrow...maybe dinner and drinks wife wife tommrow evening...hoping for sex and dildo play after.

good luck House, hope you get laid!

wait, who's getting the dildo?