what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 130,235 Views
I thought you preferred the soft sand of AlaBAMa beaches, no?

it's all the gulf coast so its all good!! Just got a really sweet deal at this place about 30 miles south of Tallahassee. And time wise, it evens out. It would take that long to drive to the Bama beaches.

What is this picture Ray?

won a little more than 13k and change overall, but was still mad because we were under the impression that the show , that i already bought tix for (and she really wanted to go to), was only postponed for a few hours instead of being cancelled like they told me it would be... i totally changed our weekend plans because i thought there wouldnt be a show... :choo:

won a little more than 13k and change overall, but was still mad because we were under the impression that the show , that i already bought tix for (and she really wanted to go to), was only postponed for a few hours instead of being cancelled like they told me it would be... i totally changed our weekend plans because i thought there wouldnt be a show... :choo:

You won 13k AND got the girl. I bet that beats any of the rest of our weekends by a mile. Show schmow.

fwiw, "one of the supposed to be top fireworks shows of all the states" was nothing special... i guess once you see a few big fireworks shows, you have seen them all...

iga, she really wanted to go to the Tiesto party... ive got some work stuff to deal with in vegas, so i guess ill take her with me next month to see him :yes:

We were sitting on the porch this weekend, playing BezzerWizzer (which I have won 4 - 0) and I am waiting a good 10 minutes for Bacon to read my next trivia question to me....he finally looks at me, with a blank stare, for like another five minutes.... I yell WHAT?!
Bacon: "You're really kind of weird"
me: "how so?"
Bacon: (shakes his head) "you're just weird."
me: "okayyy...."

Bacon's all Walter Mitty meats Fear and Loathing in Claysburg....and I am the weird one!?

"and this is coming from a place of true weirdness"
-bacon

We are buying a dart board. I like the real ones, but Bacon mentioned the electric ones that keep score for you...so that is what we are getting. I'm going to try to have it overnighted. Now that I think about it, electronic with plastic tips is probably best for us for three reasons.

1. It keeps score for you.
2. no holes in the wall.
3. Unless I poke Bacon's eye out or shove a dart in one of his face holes, I don't think we'd be able to hurt ourselves.

We played a lot of Frisbee this weekend, specifically "spin jammer", I was jumping and running, and having a good ol time. Bacon....not so much. I mean he had fun, he loves to play too, he's just not as aggressive about it as I am. Oddly enough, I throw a frisbee better with my right hand then my right hand, just another one of those things that I am better at using my non-dominant hand. It kind of surprises me when that sort of thing happens, because somehow things change, and I become comfortable using my non-dominant hand, and feel widely idiotic and uncomfortable using my dominant hand.

So, anyhow, after a while of playing frisbee, my lower back starts to hurt, the bar next door was dead, only one or two cars in the lot....as I was waiting for Bacon to retrieve the frisbee (I need to work on my aim, and he his aggressiveness in said game) anyhow, so while I am waiting, I bend backwards, and then forwards placing my hands on the ground between feet trying to stretch out my back. Didn't give much thought to the fact that my back was facing the bar, or that when I bend over, my skirt hikes up so high you can see my goodies. Mid stretch - bent over - ass to the world - some Biker dude comes out of the bar and yells "HEY....DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!" I look at him and feel slightly puzzled.....Bacon, not knowing what was actually said, gives the guy a friendly wave, and Biker dude waves back, get's on his bike, and leaves.

This would be the second time, some random old dude at/from the bar has yelled at me.

:guitar:

Fuck you Biker dude, I'll moon the lot all day long, I don't care!

Last edited:
dominate as an adjective : still not a thing

dominant

:lol: I'm thinking based on the way the words fell out of his mouth like marbles and the fact he came out of a bar he may have had a few of deh alkyholik beverogez. He was fucking with you. His bike was there awhile too. Happy about my friendly wave though "hey, feel free to stop by and scream at my fiancee any time!"

We finally bought a dart board too, it is fun. The darts it came with are pretty crappy, and the tails keep falling off...I super glued them on, and my skin twice in the process....oops. It came of my skin fairly easily surprisingly, a little hot water and a file did wonders.

Bacon threw a dart right above my head as I was taking mine off the board - was not expecting that and yelped "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Thank goodness he has good aim, and they are plastic.

I don't get biker dude. Why would he say that? Why wouldn't he want more of that?

Yesterday was Colombian Independence day!