• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,887 Views
:clap:Peep
Is this really Peep?
Say something Peepish.

'bout time...

welcome peep

Peep is yer grandpappy Peep still alive? He seems really cool and I'd like to hang out with him.

If not, I suppose you will do :moped:

welcome Peep.

is this the infamous Peep or just another imposter?

I'm sure he's real. Why would anyone want to pretend to be Peep???

:moped:

Peep!

The problem with the name peep is that if you try to make it a friendly nickname by adding an "ie" to the end, it doesn't sound right. Peepie. See what I mean?

I'm sure he's real. Why would anyone want to pretend to be Peep???

:moped:

No shit, I doubt anyone would want to pretend to be me. Shit, most days I don't even want to pretend to be me.

Peep actually is already shortened Mudcat. Started off on the horseboards, was playing trainer angles, hence called myself "Peopleplayer". Well, that didn't last too long, too hard for the big IQ types to enter, so it became "Peep".

And so Peep it is.

Thanks for the welcome guys, good to be here. And I'll bring Grandpappy Peep along too, WTF, he is fun.

Here's a quick Grandpappy Peep for those of you who see a LOCK out there today. Careful. As Grandpappy used to put it....

"Some day son", said Grandpappy Peep, "You will meet a man who will want to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump up out of the deck and spit cider in your eye. Do not bet this man. You will lose not only lose your money, you will end up with an eyeful of cider to boot".

Last edited:
:clap: :bowdown:

Peep, we are the forum kiddies to your BeantownJIM!

Is Beaner here yet?

If not, he will be. He makes the rounds.

He has actually been pretty funny lately. He called Mofo's Tennessee jump suit a try at Mo being "A GAY ORANGE PUMPKIN". LOL.

We have an impostor here I think. Mo's outfit was something else, wasn't it? :propeller: