Welcome Newest GameLive Member: Mr. D!!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,659 Views
long time listener, first time caller. you guys still make me laugh just about every day.

best regards,

Mr. D

That's not short for Mr. Devilwoman is it?

Hi.

long time listener, first time caller. you guys still make me laugh just about every day.

best regards,

Mr. D

Could you maybe do me a favor? Smack The Prick on his plump ass for me and tell him that I miss him dearly.

never heard of ya pal

make a video

It was a pleasure meeting you last year sir.

Thanks for the welcome ladies and gents, i always wanted to sit at the cool kids table during lunch hour. Plenty of must read posters at gamelive.

(Bread no-can-do on the ass slapping sorry)

best regards,

mr. d

Thanks for the welcome ladies and gents, i always wanted to sit at the cool kids table during lunch hour. Plenty of must read posters at gamelive.

(Bread no-can-do on the ass slapping sorry)

best regards,

mr. d

:lmao: Prick gets off lucky.

Feel free to sit in with the cool kids anytime, Shannon.

Take it easy.

thanks for the free hotel room last year and allowing me to order ppv on walker's acct

You should post this in the ask Devilwoman thread.

no

Mr. D seems very polite. I'm suspicious. I am an abused poster and react with fear to anything other than vicious attacks, low blows and dirty pictures.

Mrs X....to quell your suspiciousnessessess - Mr. D. is part-owner of SBR. I might have the title wrong, but he is a big boy over there. Many of us met him at the bash.

Mrs. X how are my kitty cats????

Shannon is definitely my favorite SBR employee! :cheers:

Mrs X....to quell your suspiciousnessessess - Mr. D. is part-owner of SBR. I might have the title wrong, but he is a big boy over there. Many of us met him at the bash.

Mrs. X how are my kitty cats????

I don't know why the cam isn't working on my site, but it is here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitten-cam---angels-with-paws-denver

They're pretty much doubling in size every few days. I keep meaning to take pics for the naming ceremony, and then I just photoshop more pictures and fight with Devilwoman.