Weird Day. Just Hear Me Out

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I think I "met" the girl of my dreams. No seriously. I was on Facebook today and responded to a friends post. This response elicited a response from this girl that elicited 20 more responses. This led to her adding me as a friend and her and I talking for 2 hours. Yes, she has seen pics of me. Yes she is 24. yes she is super cute. I truly mean super cute. Problem. She lives in New Jersey. I share this because I have been in Vegas for over a year and all the tail out here is prime, but this girl hit me right away. I must be losing my fucking mind. Okay, go ahead and start the jokes. I am ready for the pain.

look under my friends and my last add RJ. I don't want to put her pic up. This one I am going to treat as a keeper.

oh yeah, good idea

yap a cutie, looks russian-ish but her last name sound scottish

goog luck

:lmao:

She cute, Casper. Invite her to pah-tay in LV.

Thank god I finally was able to add you on Facebook buddy. But I still can't seem to be able to view your friends? :dunno:

I will invite her out to Vegas when I get to know her better. Bread, you need to hit the accept button..lol. I just checked my Facebook.

Pardon me if I am being simple-minded here but I think she is too far away. Like way too far away.

Pardon me if I am being simple-minded here but I think she is too far away. Like way too far away.

Mudder, she is. My boy here in Vegas thinks I am nuts for acting so into a girl 3000 miles away when I have a stripper blowing up my phone at 3:30 in the morning. She is just a REALLY cool chick. Her likes are just like mine and she is adorable. It won't amount to anything, I know. I am just being a 15 year old kid for the day.

Things with this girl are going REAL well. To well in fact. We are talking about her coming to visit in April. I just needed to type.

174346_27102371_4760054_n.jpg

Here is a pic. I will try to put one more up.

I am acting like a 15 year old right now. Bad enough I am spending more time talking to her than writing. Even worse that I am trying not to blow it so I am watching everything I say. Vegas girls are so "vegas". I realize I need someone that is relationship material. After the year I had, I just want to settle down. No more crazy Casper.