Week #3 American Idle Pickin: make your selections here.

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 7,577 Views
What a dilemma for me as I think both of my picks to move on could go home this week. Oh well I am not going to change them. If they go home, I will be out of the competition. Here are all my picks.

Men to go
Aaron Kelly
Todrick Hall

Women to go
Lacey Brown
Paige Miles

I will also keep my two finalists the same. Thanks

That's very weird to me that you guys are picking Aaron Kelly.

That's very weird to me that you guys are picking Aaron Kelly.

Robyn I was actually clueless with my guy picks this week. The guys I think that should go home have no chance to go home. This makes it tough for me to choose.

Wow I got a guys pick right. :dance:

However, Todrick should not have gone home yet.

Lacey survives again. That means my pick to go far Katie is going home. Unreal

The judges screwed over Katie with their constant harassing of picking a young song.

OMG this is embarrassing. I got Aaron and Adam's names mixed up. I meant to pick the mullet to go home. Wow I suck at this.

This mistake will not matter since my pick to go far is going home.

Wow Lilly gone. Did not see that coming. Katie has survived :dance:

The voters have failed. Lacey & Paige should of gone home.

Wow. Zero out of 4 losers picked PLUS one of my winners gone.

I'm out. Good luck to the remaining players. Unreal.

The season is pretty much just starting. Anyone giving up now is throwing $500 out the window. Don't be stupid.

OMG this is embarrassing. I got Aaron and Adam's names mixed up. I meant to pick the mullet to go home. Wow I suck at this.

I wasn't aware there was an Adam this season.

Here we go with the scores. If your not doing well and your pissed that maybe your choice to be there until the end has been given the boot. Maybe you dan take comfort knowing that you still have 12 weeks of this shit left, and there is time to build up another logevity contestant. Also next week they will start getting rid of just 1 contestant a week, so that means that the elimination choices will be worth 1200. I still think that anyone can win, even the last place person.

Results_Week_3.jpg