Week #3 American Idle Pickin: make your selections here.

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 7,576 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Week 3 is just like the other 2 weeks: pick 2 dudes hitting the road, and 2 chicks getting the boot, as always you can change you longevity picks if you'd like.

This week will be a piece of cake with the girls.

Girls go home Lacey and that black chick. Mo'nique? Damn what was her name? Pearl???

I know people are anxiously waiting to see my picks before they submit theirs, so here goes...

two males to get boot: Todrick Hall, Tim Urban

two females: Paige Miles, Lacey Brown

keeping same picks to go deep

Two females: Lacey Brown & Paige Miles (not copying off of you, Enigma...this was posted in my article... so neener :butt:)

Two males: Lee Dewayze & Alex Lambert

paige miles and lacey brown

tim urban lee dewyze

What did I tell you? I post my picks and immediately Bread and Robyn jump on and post theirs.

I hope you didn't hurt your finger pressing refresh. ;)

No way, man. I had to think a little on the guys...you know, do some American Idol handicapping. I feel confident with my picks. Yeah.

Girls: Paige Miles and Katelyn Epperly
Guys: Lee Dewyze and Todrick Hall

Can anybody take Robyn down. She has won the first 2 weeks, and if she wins this week, she will have won the entire round before the single eliminations. If you think that someone is tagging along on your selections, you can what until 7:59 to make them, but if they come in at 8:01, you will be penalized, so keep that in mind.

Everyone taking Lacey again for the 3rd week in a row. Something tells me that she really sucks, but the crowd over at pick the worst is having an effect.

2 Girls
Paige Miles
Didi Benami

2 Guys
Alex Lambert
Aaron Kelly

It's a Hoff sighting! Thought he had fallen off after that Bowles loss. Hi Hoff!

It's a Hoff sighting! Thought he had fallen off after that Bowles loss. Hi Hoff!

Hello sir. Yeah, I didn't want to show my face anywhere after that. Took a couple of days to reflect on my stupidity. Big loss, but at least it didn't clear out my account. Back to gambling.

Everyone taking Lacey again for the 3rd week in a row. Something tells me that she really sucks, but the crowd over at pick the worst is having an effect.

What crowd is that?

This crowd right here, I have to go from memory because i forgot my thumb drive and I'm too lazy to count, but I think Lacey has 7 choices to go home. Actually Paige has a couple more so for the bitches, if Lacey and Paige don't hit the road, it could be good for someone picking someone else, or if you didn't pick at least one of these 2 and they both hit the road, it could be pretty bad.

Either way, all selections to go home will be worth at least 400 points apeace tonight, so it still wouldn't be a killer to not pick the ones going home. If however Robyn is able to extend her lead tonight, it may be the start of death by a thousand cuts. People would have to start hoping for a premature ejectulation of one of her longetivity picks to make up the difference.

OK everyone has made selections except the immortal one, somebody wake him up.

I know people are anxiously waiting to see my picks before they submit theirs, so here goes...

two males to get boot: Todrick Hall, Tim Urban

two females: Paige Miles, Lacey Brown

keeping same picks to go deep

make my guys pick Todrick Hall and Aaron Kelly

I'll stick with the two females I picked