We Need To Talk About Steve

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 4,347 Views
has Cougarbait ever made a music video?

his music has to have had the most critical acclaim and "success" amongst all the gamelivers, right?

not sure he ever won a sing along saturday though

GUYS!

It's so good to be back.

There won't be any more trouble, you have my word. Still no respect for him ever, but no trouble. Permablock.

Matty sorry about the fb, I'll rerequest. Understood if you refuse. It was only because I wub you guys and stuff and was heartbroken by the entire thing.

Thank all of you who had my back! And I really do mean that and e-love you, always.

Thank you IAG so much for talking to Rogie for me. Seriously.

Lol I've been a bit "busy" if you want to call it that. Really cleaned up my diet, pretty much only chicken breast, veggies and cliff bars, Coors Light, Tomato Juice and a LOT of water.

A friend elsewhere (where I won't be much because a piece of garbage decided my Mother's condition is a joke then went into TOTAL e-bully mode because I had something to say about it (I'll probably only talk to my good poker friends via pm there from there from here on out)) told me he drinks Fireball whiskey and I drifted into that then had the worst four day hangover in the history of the world. Severe dehydration. Guess what he's half my age - his body can handle it, mine can't. Gave that bottle away, never again.

Been pounding low stakes PLO and actually doing quite well, for those stakes. Very tight/aggro/exploitative (Vegs Dave, ty so much for that) strategy and I have won all four nights since I started doing it. It won't be a job, but it bought me all the stuff I need to move to the next AirBnb, etc. Vapes (yes I do that - was on disposbles all of which I purchased w PLO profits (lol - thanks again Dave!), etc.

Bought a HORRIBLE guitar. https://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha/F335-Acoustic-Guitar.gc?rNtt=F335 Acoustic Guitar Black&index=1.

Nice vid, right? Yah, NO. Fukkers. Bought a case for it and shit based on that vid and it is SO far away from how that vid. ANNOYING. I'll return and hit up a pawn shop or something it if they don't require the boxes. FUCKERS. I'll keep the harmonica holders and slides though, I GUESS. FUKKERS.

Nice vid, well played Aholes.

Won $150 in the PLO in one night at $30 buy in PLO then turned into the Devil anyway because of 20+ beers, played harmonica in the park and threatened the bums with mace and knives. Gave them money and cigs in the morning because of that fucked up shit. Then the ACTUAL Devil came out of nowhere, threw a zuccini at me and said - dude YOU'RE WITH GOD. DUH. And flew off. Then God sat next to me and we hugged. On the real though in PLO on that site they all know I'm an uber low stakes shark now so I have to learn btc, diversify and play someplace else where people don't know me. Then repeat that process, I guess.

Paid a site $200 to update my resume and am applying for jobs. Focused on remote positions for now, but you know what? So is the rest of the WORLD. One of my recruiters said the ratio for that is 4 to 1.

Blitt - did you go see KOL? I decided the new album IS quite good. Especially Supermarket (genius) The Bandit, Echoing and Golden Restless Age.

Good to see you guys, much love.

I had the most incredible dream last night.

Not going into to detail, but oh, my goodness.

Can I please have dreams like that every night?

I had the most incredible dream last night.

Not going into to detail, but oh, my goodness.

Can I please have dreams like that every night?
Yo Steveo 👋. What was your dream?

1991 Pamela Anderson got me really drunk, raped me with a strap on a Ferarri, then threw me in a dumpster. But she didn't steal my wallet or phone so it's cool.

Who are you? You weren't here before.

Just a question man. Nice to meet you.

DON'T BUY ANY MUSIC EQUIPMENT FROM Guitarcenter, whom I have to call in the morning to return a bunch of shitty overpriced music equipment is all I can say.

1991 Pamela Anderson got me really drunk, raped me with a strap on a Ferarri, then threw me in a dumpster. But she didn't steal my wallet or phone so it's cool.

Who are you? You weren't here before.

Just a question man. Nice to meet you.

DON'T BUY ANY MUSIC EQUIPMENT FROM Guitarcenter, whom I have to call in the morning to return a bunch of shitty overpriced music equipment is all I can say.
Dreams of being pegged. I can find out what that means, I have a dream dictionary. I am the newbie 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m from the UK so shouldn’t have to worry too much about Guitarcenter. You should get your money back though

Dreams of being pegged. I can find out what that means, I have a dream dictionary. I am the newbie 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m from the UK so shouldn’t have to worry too much about Guitarcenter. You should get your money back though

Lol that was a joke. Tosh humor and all that man.

Thank you for telling me about that regarding Guitarcenter.

I don't have time for that kind of shit.

You seem cool, welcome to the site bro.

Lol that was a joke. Tosh humor and all that man.

Thank you for telling me about that regarding Guitarcenter.

I don't have time for that kind of shit.

You seem cool, welcome to the site bro.
Thanks 😊 and welcome back to you! Here is what my dream dictionary says (I like crazy dreams) ‘To dream that you are having sex with a celebrity indicates your drive to be successful. You are striving for recognition. Consider what movies you associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.’

Hah! That's a good say sir. I studies psych in college, so I get it.

Man, just got off a short but profitable plo session. Just small stakes, but I keep consistently winning a bit at a time.

All sharks, that think I'm a fish.

Funny shit man.

Missed you MM!

Love.

You were right man, they were cool - and I was heated because I really feel like the guitar in that vid is a MUCH better one than the one I received. In the mortgage industry they call that a bait and switch. Ridiculous.

14 days to return it though, so that'll be alright.

BHS is a chick Steve's. Welcome back to the big leagues bud.

Oh, lol, I had no idea.

Cool chick.

Tyvm man.

Damn I missed you guys cool people. Sure I've won a few thousand playing free points poker across the street and I'll always appreciate that, but some unbelievable assholes over there man.

Missed you deeply man.