• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 3,047 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
It's a really weird thing. We (Bread & I) have this desire to watch as many awesomely bad movies as possible. We currently have Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Too sitting in our pile of movies to watch.

We also enjoy horribly bad comedians. Or do we now call them comics? Anyway, we have twice seen Brian Dunkleman's standup. And now tomorrow, we go see this guy. Greg Behrendt. The morAn responsible for that horrible book/movie 'He's Just Not That Into You'. He is also responsible for the short lived The Greg Behrendt Show, a really really bad talk show that was canceled in favor of The Steve Wilkos Show.

behrendt.jpg

Oh and now, he doesn't want to discuss his book/movie OR talk show. He only wants to talk about being a rock star. Because that's what he is now, Billy Bob Thorton style.

So yeah, we are heading to Tampa tomorrow night to see this nonsense:

Jesus CHRIST...every video I have seen talks about family and kids and OMG things middle aged people can relate to. Oh boy.

I'm just proud of Bread for leaving the house on a Saturday football day.

Nice job.

Isn't a shirt big enough to fit his huge head on it.

Even Venditto be like "Damn you got a big head!"

340x_stevewilkos_jezebel_Sm.flv.jpg

I made it through 2 min. You're a trooper.

Wait a minute. That could have a sexual connotation to it.

I am flummoxed.

Oops, sorry dear husband. I should have known you would post our goings on here. I still haven't made it to the BLackeye posts yet.

>Gregory Paul "Greg" Behrendt.........working as a script consultant to the HBO sitcom Sex and the City.

OH NOS!

I'd go see him if it was cheap and there were a few drinks involved.

$20 show. Yea we got overcharged, but if we get the Savior Dog pic, it's all worth it.

Yes, I saw that, Mrs. X. He wrote for fucking Sex in the City.

Just pile it on. This guy is going to be dreadfully wonderfuls.

I know I have mentioned this before but I am kinda the guy that loves really bad movies. Here are some classics:

Hell Comes To Frogtown starring Rowdy Roddy Piper as the last fertile man on the planet battling mutant frogmen.

Bad Taste unbelievably directed by Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings fame

Dead Live also by Peter Jackson I believe...this baby scene kills me every time

Oh the last great/horrible Toxic Avenger movie

Toxic Avenger 3

Cannibal women in the avocado jungle of death.... starring shannon tweed.... need I say more?

Love me some Toxic Avengers. So dopey.

Avocado Women is good

But I would say surpassed by

Sorority Babes in The Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

This is basically the whole plot: