Was going to kill myself this morning but instead had a cup of coffee

The more I read the title of this thread the more I like what steve brings to the table here at Gamelive.

Lmao I'm sure it will be the same tomorrow morning too.

Working mornings is rough when you are an alcoholic. Mine go something like this:

Last edited:
Steve, you're the King buddy. Don't ever forget it. But you better be @ the next GLive Bash. We need to make you whole. Common.

drop the coffee and spring for some hydroxycut wild berry drink, stevies...about the same amount of caffeine as in a cup of coffee and much better for you if you are still trying to lose weight

Daftee I always appreciate it you are the whole reason I exist here in the 1st place I will make a point of it.

RR I will have to check that out the next time I am going into town. I dropped the smoking and have been gaining some LB's.

That being said I do think I will be remaking the above scene for GL's entertainment purposes sometime soon.

Steve I think crystal meth would do wonders for you.

TY as always Fisch. It was the end or coffee. Coffee won this time. Tomorrow is a new day.

glad your still with us Stevie.
GL wouldnt be the same without yall

Always appreciate it Mmike, cheers. If you ever want to do me in, slip me decaf on a weekday, the rest will take care of itself.

jeez

steve(s) control yourself

i can't handle it

stevie if you're going to off yourself you need to consult either me or kato first

deal?