Was going to kill myself this morning but instead had a cup of coffee

yeah damnit

i don't post in the mourning and this fokken shit happens

:fok:

:caligirl:

I am going nowhere. But yes we have a deal. Just don't slip me decaf.

Deal?

deal

always remember coffee is for closers

close damnit

Hope this morning was a little better for ya

Yeah man going alright, this purchase seems to look good I'm making 2.5% YSP at a rate lower than the competition. Man either they don't know what they are doing or they are just hogs. Found fingernail clippers and made some decisions based on that, will update blog. GL needs me to step up my blogging.

Arch I hope you and everyone else are having a great morning.

This morning was rough. I really woke up feeling awful and didn't see the point in going on so a friend and I broke into an old prison and brought a generator and put some electricity into it. We fired up the gas chamber and I went in and he put a cup off coffee in the corner to see if I would come around.

I started gagging and picked up the coffee and downed it real quick because if there was any hope it was time to find it. About 2 minutes later the caffeine kicked in and I started feeling great and up for some ABC.

We shut everything down and he drove me home and I just got an application for a very highly qualified person with a very healthy loan size.

Should be a good day.

Gold. :bowdown: Stevie that was good.

I had a rough morning too Steve.

I apparently puked in my shower in the middle of the night.

I vaguely remember showering. I like to shower before I go to bed. I don't remember puking during the my.

my tub is filled with yummy asian food from last night, partially digested and I guess alot of brandy

Last edited:
I had a rough morning too Steve.

I apparently puked in my shower in the middle of the night.

I vaguely remember showering. I like to shower before I go to bed. I don't remember puking during the my.

my tub is filled with yummy asian food from last night, partially digested and I guess alot of brandy

BRUTAL hope it gets better for you man. Yeesh.