Wally THIS is Your Only Warning

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 4,822 Views
Spiller is 67% so that would be fair.

Any transaction of players should be within 15-20% of each other.

League needs an unbiased commish!!!

even with wally and I orchestrating this

( all on my shoulders, he did it as a favor for posting a message on another forum for him)

he will STILL beat my ass in head to head this week

wouldn't it be great if Floyd had 305 yards 19 catches and 1 td though?

Can't do it like that. What if the backup is 5% and you know of an injury?

Was Spiller 67% before the game (i don't know)? i'm sure there was a run all day for him and Alfred Morris in leagues.

I don't know or care what the fuss is about but as far as warnings go you can go fok yourself. I add and drop as I wish cause I paid my money and because those options are available.

As for why I did what I did, I have no answer I was just messing around and never planned on using floyd anyways and wanted another running back for down the road.

Archie makes plenty of adjustments as he did with Olgetree.

Rules should be made and agreed on PRIOR to the season starting.

Wally, solid post

Wally, Fuck you up your ass with a DAVID AKERS DILDO!!!!!

And don't take Blitty seriously or literal with any Fantasy Commish jokes he makes, he doesn't mean it.

I don't know or care what the fuss is about but as far as warnings go you can go fok yourself. I add and drop as I wish cause I paid my money and because those options are available.

As for why I did what I did, I have no answer I was just messing around and never planned on using floyd anyways and wanted another running back for down the road.

Archie makes plenty of adjustments as he did with Olgetree.

Rules should be made and agreed on PRIOR to the season starting.

you can change rules in-season based on unforseen circumstances, but should be voted on. Personally i have no problem with your move, but Archie shouldn't be able to pick up your guy right away. Thats how problems start. Leagues put those players on waivers for a certain time period so everyone knows about it. I'm not calling you or Archie out here,but its better to hammer this out now and not in November.

As unbiased commish, I say shut the fok up. It's all fair.

As unbiased commish, I say shut the fok up. It's all fair.

Please calm down! You might be wise to go lie on the couch and talk to yourself!

is that what mrsmonkey tells you mister monkey?