• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 5,725 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
We just saw this on tv. I can't wait for the abortion and infidelity website commercials. Petty awesome that the fingertip thing comes with a free condom. My birthday is April 21st. Please hook a sister up.

Plommer, you ever try one of these?

TROJAN_Her-Pleasure_VIBRATING_TOUCH_Fingertip_Massager.png

holiday_triphoria_header.png

wow, what channel?

the guy's reaction at ~0:50 is classic

Yes, he is very excited that his wife got THREE of them!

We just saw this on tv. I can't wait for the abortion and infidelity website commercials. Petty awesome that the fingertip thing comes with a free condom. My birthday is April 21st. Please hook a sister up.

Plommer, you ever try one of these?

Rubyn, I have not as of yet tried one of these, pal.

If you are offering yourself (as we both know you are) as test subject it will not be difficult persuading me to assist you.

Rubyn, I am here for you sexually, pal.

Was on VH1. I really hope my dad was channel surfing and he caught this.

They'll be scraping chunks of his brain off the walls for weeks.

they will gift wrap it too

mother's day here we come!

I like when they had 3 girls with their hair blown back.

Golly, if this is what it's like to finally feel like a woman....a REAL woman, I think I need to order one. Like, immediately.

Question that everyone probably here knows the obvious answer to!

Why does Rubyn so eagerly need a vibrator? Please, no hate, I'm an adopted orphan!

:bread:

Question that everyone probably here knows the obvious answer to!

Why does Rubyn so eagerly need a vibrator? Please, no hate, am an adopted orphan!

No lead in Breads pencil.

mrlimpy2.jpg

i want to fuck a hummingbird

Why does Rubyn so eagerly need a vibrator? Please, no hate, I'm an adopted orphan!

MrMonkey, I guess I am just too demanding for Bread's old balls.

MrMonkey, I guess I am just too demanding for Bread's old balls.

MrsM would probably do the same thing if she wasn't old school! Anyway, your meat pocket deserves to be happy! :hattip:

That was the punchline.

It was deluxe because it wasn't just metaphorical, they actually had 3 girls with their hair physically blown back behind them. There was one, then another, then another.

I saw what they did there.

MrsM would probably do the same thing if she wasn't old school! Anyway, your meat pocket deserves to be happy! :hattip:

What is a meat pocket? Sounds gross.