Very Simple Question

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 3,105 Views
That's all you were trying to say? Really? Because your words seem to be saying something else.

Like what? What cryptic message where you getting?

Maybe...."You are a pansy"???

LOL>

Like what? What cryptic message where you getting?

Maybe...."You are a pansy"???

LOL>

Yes. "You are a pansy." That's the cryptic message I was getting.

Good talk. Let's do this again soon.

MFer, you have a tournament tomorrow. Get some sleep.

Bread, Robyn would like you to come to bed. Look how cute she is.

You are both awesome. Seriously. I'm glad I know both of you.

Goodnight.

Bread, as soon as I see the funds show up in my account, I will answer. :up:

I can also be bought BTW. WU or escrow only, NO PAYPAL.

MF is a legend. Don't mess with Texas. That's all I'm saying..

Good thing Mr.X came in and put the smack down. Fischnasty was too obliterated to diffuse the situation. We had to call in the big guns.

MrX
Well, shit, this last 10 minutes has been a serious buzz-kill.

Okay, I'm in no state for this, but something has to be done.

My opinion of MFer online has been the same for a long time. I suffered through a lot of idiocy at SBR and I always appreciated those who called it out when I didn't have the energy or bravery or whatever to do it. MFer has always been reliable in that arena.

But, I've always been disappointed in how quickly he resorted to very simple name calling. Faggot and genius immediately come to mind. These are upsetting to me because one is so blatantly homophobic and the other is the whole lazy sarcasm thing. I don't think either lives anywhere near up to his potential.

So, I've always had a conflicted opinion of online MFer. I had met him briefly a couple of times and got a good vibe. Being able to talk to him for a couple hours tonight solidifies my positive opinions.

Idiot poster? No way. Flawed Poster? Sure. I don't think he'd argue that. In person? Very cool as far as I can tell.

nah, I like those, without them we wouldn't have Matty's list of MF poster rankings.

I'm late.

Simple question easy answer.........not an idiot, love the guy.

Do the men ever have a go at each other or is it usually just the ladies?

I see what you did there.

Can I just quote what Mr. X wrote and count that as my vote? Will you put the blue paint on my finger and put the machine gun down now?

iraq_vote_purple_finger.jpg

I got involved in the great Daft bash of the gamelive summer of love 2010 and I didn't like it. I don't need my mellow harshed, anymore than the world already harshes it. I'm not fighting for reals anymore.

Except for Kato. That guy is a major dick.

Braveheart.jpg

Bread, we love you Bread.

Bread is chilling with Swarmy right now. Bread is still doing troubles, even just sitting there watching the movie. Unreal this guy.